because no one else has......Willis, Fulton County Prosecutor..

I find it interesting that Fani Willis, who recently filed an arrest warrant against Trump for saying the Fulton County 2020 election violated the US constitution (correctly), was elected to the position of District Attorney of Fulton County in that same unconstitutional 2020 election.....

You should read the indictment, that is not what she charged him for, in fact saying that is not a crime.

What are you saying was unconstitutional about the Georgia State election?

Everyone one, without exception, that I've talked to is now going to vote for Trump.

While they have varying reasons many say they are dong so because of this massive amounts of indictments.

They consider it Biden trying to take out a political opponent.

You should read the indictment, that is not what she charged him for, in fact saying that is not a crime.

What are you saying was unconstitutional about the Georgia State election?

He won't. Evil doesn't read, they only troll.

Pmp is simply regurgitating Trumper bullshit.

Everyone one, without exception, that I've talked to is now going to vote for Trump.

While they have varying reasons many say they are dong so because of this massive amounts of indictments.

They consider it Biden trying to take out a political opponent.

That's because they are fucking morons, conspiracy theorists and anti-Americans.

I find it interesting that Fani Willis, who recently filed an arrest warrant against Trump for saying the Fulton County 2020 election violated the US constitution (correctly), was elected to the position of District Attorney of Fulton County in that same unconstitutional 2020 election.....

And what was so Unconstitutional about the 2020 Fulton County election IDIOT?

The Republican State Voting officials said there were no evidence of anything unconstitutional in the 2020 election in Georgia.

Well, that is until Trump and his lawyers tried to bribe their State Voting officials into cheating for him.

So you are nuttier than squirrel POOP!

The Republican State Voting officials said there were no evidence of anything unconstitutional in the 2020 election in Georgia.

Well, that is until Trump and his lawyers tried to bribe their State Voting officials into cheating for him.

$20 says you won't get an honest answer...much less a legal one. Pmp claims to be a lawyer, but he has the ethics of a petty criminal.

And how did they bribe them again?

How many indictments before you just might think Trump isn't a victim but a criminal!

The only victims are Ruby Freeman and her daughter and the voters?!!

276407-1.jpg

I've listened to it, or read the transcript, there is nothing illegal he did there.

I'll leave that up to the State Of Georgia to determine that! They know their laws better than you or I do!

They have laws that make Conspiracies to overthrow their fair elections an illegal activity

And if you take part in the Conspiracy to overthrow a fair election, and convicted, you will face a mandatory 5 year sentence!

You should study up on the Georgia Rico Law!

look at the false indictments, fuckwit......they prove my point, which is that all you have is lies........brainless twit.....thinks he can give me "one more time" after lying for six straight years.....

Ok, we have your opinion, but not a single fact that would stand up in court, proving once again how FOS you are. Now as to the "false" indictments, you haven't read a single one of them, which proves what an idiot your are.

There's a good chance he got it then was disbarred. He's really bitter about something.

Yes, He's BUTT HURT AND HAS IT BAD!! He's just realized he's old and disgruntled, and he'll never see another Republican President in what's left of his short little time he has left on Earth!

He can't get this vision out of his head now!

trump-prison.gif

I'll leave that up to the State Of Georgia to determine that! They know their laws better than you or I do!

They have laws that make Conspiracies to overthrow their fair elections an illegal activity

And if you take part in the Conspiracy to overthrow a fair election, and convicted, you will face a mandatory 5 year sentence!

You should study up on the Georgia Rico Law!

I have studied it, I know law very well, there is no actual law that Trump broke, that's why they are going for conspiracy.

Believe me, if Trump broke an actual law they would have charged him with that.

It's almost impossible to prove conspiracy in a court of law beyond a reasonable doubt.

And if you do manage to get a jury to buy it it's usually overturned on appeal.

This is because of the lack of actual proof of any crime broken.

Back