Behind the Earmarks - Crab Mating Habits and Harbor Seal Genetics

Ending corruption > than gridlock

Agreed. But--to add ending corruption is greater than party politics.

Who on the ticket has a proven record to fight corruption?

Now, young manipulator--let me finish your Sara Palin sig.

"Before I can answer the question on weather or not I would accept a VP nomination, I have to ask, What is it exactly that the VP does? I am used to being productive, and getting things done, and if they really don't do much, I don't think I would like the position."

The woman gets off on fighting corruption, and she likes to be productive. Yet--you manipulate her meaning and intentions.

Obama runs on the empty vessel of change (just like Hitler did), but he has not changed one thing---Palin has.

I saw the vid man.

somalia_technicals.jpg

Take this, feminists!

You don't buy land in Somalia, Epi, you just ride in with a bunch of tanks and tell the people to get off your fucking property.

Which is why I said GET, not buy. Believe me I know how you get land in Somalia. It has been a dream of mine since I was 13. In five years or so I should have enough money to move there.

Which is why I said GET, not buy. Believe me I know how you get land in Somalia. It has been a dream of mine since I was 13. In five years or so I should have enough money to move there.

internat197029.jpg

Here's epic in a few years.

Since he's black, although, I assure, that doesn't matter to me.

You Epic, it's really fucking disgusting. People are dying and being raped in Somalia constantly, the nations torn apart, and you sick libertarians think "ZOMG free markets!? FREEDM!! I WANNA GO, HAVE MY DAUGHTER RAPED TOO SO THAT I CAN LIVEI NFREE MARKETS?!"

You Epic, it's really fucking disgusting. People are dying and being raped in Somalia constantly, the nations torn apart, and you sick libertarians think "ZOMG free markets!? FREEDM!! I WANNA GO, HAVE MY DAUGHTER RAPED TOO SO THAT I CAN LIVEI NFREE MARKETS?!"

Water, Epic is just trolling, and probably stoned, don’t let him get to you so much. He doesn’t have the balls to move to Somalia and steal some land from some poor people. He’d end up in a shallow grave with a bullet in the back of his head, and his feet and hands tied.

It's easy to talk shit about what you're going to do in Somalia, when you're stoned in Alabama.

Back