Bernie Sanders. A welfare BUM until age 40

You own a trailer and a ged

Actually I own many trailers. Your people rent them from me.

As far as the ged is concerned, I'll be you $1 million that you're incorrect. Put the money you claim where you put your big lipped mouth.

Actually I own many trailers. Your people rent them from me.

As far as the ged is concerned, I'll be you $1 million that you're incorrect. Put the money you claim where you put your big lipped mouth.

You've lived in many a trailer
Conservatard

You prove you are stupid every time economics comes up
Why are you scared to name your degree

Why are you scared to prove you have what you say you have? You prove yourself a liar every time you say you have these things yet provide no proof of them.

Why are you scared to prove you have what you say you have? You prove yourself a liar every time you say you have these things yet provide no proof of them.

Prove you have $10,000 to bet
Everyone can see you are ashamed of your education

Who knew you were ashamed of your education?
Everybody

Who expected you to prove your claims about your education?

No one. YOU can't prove what YOU don't have. If you did, you would have proven it already. Since you haven't, all the proof I need to know you have none.

Who expected you to prove your claims about your education?

No one. YOU can't prove what YOU don't have. If you did, you would have proven it already. Since you haven't, all the proof I need to know you have none.

quit trying to get posters to reveal personal information you fucking stalker

quit trying to get posters to reveal personal information you fucking stalker

You demanded personal information from me as proof of a claim I made. Quit trying to get information from me cunt. I have no interest in you.

Back