Bernie Sanders. A welfare BUM until age 40

I'll take the guy that doubles the stock market

That would be president George W. Bush. He's the one who appointed the current Fed Chairman.

And the Federal Reserve bought up all that stock in order to prop up Obama's quicksand economy.

You're not so fucking stupid to think the KENYAN SHOESHINE BOY had anything to do with that?

That would be president George W. Bush. He's the one who appointed the current Fed Chairman.

And the Federal Reserve bought up all that stock in order to prop up Obama's quicksand economy.

You're not so fucking stupid to think the KENYAN SHOESHINE BOY had anything to do with that?

That's how the left has worked since January 20, 2009. Anything that happened to go well after that date was credited to Obama. However, let something go poorly, and plenty did, their excuse was he hasn't been in office long enough to be blamed. I've yet to have one tell me how someone can't be in office long enough to get one but not the other if TIME in office is the only common factor between the two situations.

We know statistically that during Obama's time in office, food stamp usage increased 70% and the debt increased by $8 - 9 trillion.

I know lower working class people worry about that
For the rest of us, there have never been more rich
And average hourly earnings have never been higher
The market more than doubled under Obama.
Let me guess you don't own a lot of stocks

Read my avatar
You working class moron

We will.

We're getting Trump in a landslide.
We're getting a WALL on the southern border, financed in pesos.
We're getting the jobs from China.
We're getting RID of illegal aliens.
We're getting RID of Obamacare.
We're getting a constitutionalist for a Supreme Court nominee.

Trump will be blitzkrieg-ed by the Press like no other, the only way the Republicans lose this election is by nominating this buffoon. If you think Swiftboating was "cool" elect Trump as the nominee and you'll see the Press trash this guy like nobody has ever been trashed before.

Trump will be blitzkrieg-ed by the Press like no other, the only way the Republicans lose this election is by nominating this buffoon. If you think Swiftboating was "cool" elect Trump as the nominee and you'll see the Press trash this guy like nobody has ever been trashed before.

Trump OWNS the press. He knows more than all other candidates combined. He's smarter than the entire liberal media. Hell, they act like bitches in heat just to be able to cover him.

But THIS will get him elected: Unlike the last two PUSSIES (McCain and Romney), Trump will scorch the earth against the Democrat nominee. He won't care about political correctness or any of that other bullshit. He will dismember Hillary Clinton, bone by bone until even Fidel Castro wouldn't vote for her.

He is the most powerful Republican in the race today. It's going to take someone that powerful to win against the establishment. And right now, Trump OWNS the Silent Majority.

He's got the brilliant communication skills of Ronald Reagan and the business genius instincts of a Carl Ichan.

The question isn't whether Trump will win. The question is the size of his landslide victory. Right now he is rewriting the Electoral College map.

Back