Bery Nica High Fiva!!!

I look at the long view of it because the gas prices aren't yet at a level serious enough to really affect me. I've said for years that high gas prices are the best thing that could happen for progress in the field of alternative energy sources. Just look at the incredible progress that occurred during the Oil Embargo of the '70s, and how quickly we lost interest after the oil started flowing again.

OPEC has been content to give us artificially low prices for decades now to prevent us from exploring that route.

If I was poor, I know I would look at it quite differently.

You know that bleach soaks into the brain through the follicles and effects thought processes, right?

LOL. He’s out of his mind. Here we have a severe problem that is really affecting human beings right now, and this dope is talking about my hair. Which I don’t bleach. I have auburn hair and it’s my natural color, though I did get a few copper highlights put in. Maybe he’d like to discuss where I get my nails done next? Jesus Christ he really is a girl!

I'm not even posting this to flame, but has anyone noticed that Sally has been even more retarded than usual lately? He has been retarded and illiterate since he started posting, but it's like he went in for that "touch-up" lobotomy over the past week. His slams on Darla here are almost non-sensical; that, combined with the slur against BAC & his other idiocy of late...it's just a little concerning....

I'm not even posting this to flame, but has anyone noticed that Sally has been even more retarded than usual lately? He has been retarded and illiterate since he started posting, but it's like he went in for that "touch-up" lobotomy over the past week. His slams on Darla here are almost non-sensical; that, combined with the slur against BAC & his other idiocy of late...it's just a little concerning....

Tiana and I were talking yesterday and speculating that maybe his wife left him? There’s definitely a difference.

Oh shut up about ‘even obama”. Who cares? Is everything political to you? People can’t afford these energy and food prices, period. Got it? Jesus Christ.

I understand that but it goes back to our past energy policy and what do we (as a country) want our energy policy to be going forward. I don't want high gas prices. I'm not rooting for prices to go up. I own no oil stocks. But that doesn't mean I can't talk about the economics that are driving our decisions and policy.

You bet I bleach my hair? What kind of a retard are you Top?

Hes the kind that is about 5'4" balding at age 24 and never felt like a real man so he compensates by telling internet chat site people that hes "rich".

I'm light years smart than your hair dying toe fue eating false outrage weekend pickup chick ass will ever be. BAM

Back