Bery Nica High Fiva!!!

I'm just shaking my head. There is "toppy stupid," and then there is this; he's actually out-stupided himself...

it's a post about finance you moron.
My biggest success is my two kids, which I've never heard you mention that you have any though I did remember you say you were married.

Oh God, I can’t stand what a retard you are. You have the instincts of a retarded squirrel. You’re not bothering me. I’m not a whore, I don’t get picked up in bars, you haven’t hit a sore spot. And I don’t look like one

I’m about as crushed over those comments as Desh and Onceler are over your “you don’t asked for financial advice” “slam”.

You’re just stupid Top. Shut up for once.

Oh God, I can’t stand what a retard you are. You have the instincts of a retarded squirrel. You’re not bothering me. I’m not a whore, I don’t get picked up in bars, you haven’t hit a sore spot. And I don’t look like one

I’m about as crushed over those comments as Desh and Onceler are over your “you don’t asked for financial advice” “slam”.

You’re just stupid Top. Shut up for once.
He's just flailing about like a bee stung retard, isn't he?

dhula you have one of the biggest traps on the board you don't know jack shit about business or economics. Your chasing me around

Back