Best investment advice you'll ever get

Topspin

Verified User
Buy Apple computer today.
Fools are lining up 1/2 a mile in Japan to buy the new phone.
All accross America lines are 200 deep before the store opens.:cof1:

accessories (ipod, apple phone) drove this stock to $176

Thats insane.

But then again there is no sanity left in wall street.

I didn't say you were'nt smarter than me.
It's going way over 200, of course I'll sell once I get a quick 10%:clink:

Buying now at $176? Nah...

When people starting catching wind of the new 3g phone the stock already drove itself up to levels that have these sales built in to the price. There isn't much to gain from this stock at this current price. Now, if I bought in March....

The best investment advice ever given was by me telling you to buy GTLS at $12.....

It's still going to hit 60 by end of year too, there will be a pullback here and there but this stock will have upward momentum for the next two years. Expect it to double by end of next year.

It's still going to hit 60 by end of year too, there will be a pullback here and there but this stock will have upward momentum for the next two years. Expect it to double by end of next year.
Cool. They do cryogenic storage! Get myself all froze up and make my ancestors pay for me.

Cool. They do cryogenic storage! Get myself all froze up and make my ancestors pay for me.

lol... That's what the SharePoint Trainer said after we hired her. They freeze Bull Semen too!

The goal of Sam Thomas is to have this company worth $2 Billion in three years. He's on target still.

they are lining up to pay $200 up front and about $70 a month for service.
I also bought AT&T.

Egggssselent!

I'm sitting on just under 1000 shares of T. I might go for some call options on AAPL.

P.S. My basis in T is under $2.25. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Last edited:
Egggssselent!

I'm sitting on just under 1000 shares of T. I might go for some call options on AAPL.

P.S. My basis in T is under $2.25. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

If you want a conservative call play on AAPL... take a look at the 100 strike for the Jan 2010's.... very little premium built in and can double your percent gain vs. owning the stock, while decreasing your downside principal loss potential.

Those who took 'the best investment advice you'll ever get' would have noticed that Apple couldn't keep up with activations today, pissing off their consumer base. Quite funny. Dropped $3.00 a share today. Oh, BTW, you're still stuck with AT&T, and your 3G phone is only faster in certain places.

If you want a conservative call play on AAPL... take a look at the 100 strike for the Jan 2010's.... very little premium built in and can double your percent gain vs. owning the stock, while decreasing your downside principal loss potential.

Thanks!
I love truncated risk.

I didn't get a second coming phone yet, no lines for me.
Ok wait and see, apple was thrilled they sold 250,000 the first weekend last year.
I'm betting they easily double that this year.
Plenty anaylst have the stock over 225, I'll sell way before that.

Back