Best investment advice you'll ever get

I bought freddy mac this morning when it was down 40%,
took a nap, woke up and sold for $450 gain. Best trade I ever made.

Topper do you know how small of a part of apples total sales the iPhone is ?
I think I am going to get the other brand soon, will be swapping providers and getting cheap new phones. I fulfilled my current plan 3 years ago.

yes do you know that it's the fastest selling electronic product ever.
Not to mention a lot of buyers are switching to apple laptops.

they are lining up to pay $200 up front and about $70 a month for service.
I also bought AT&T.

ATT bought Bell south landlines, not a good investment.
I dropped my landline. Many others are. And I am switching my cell service from ATT as well to get better coverage.

Grasshopper, your investing sensi has spoken.

At&t in the low 30's with people lining up to buy the second coming phone.
I'll be back when it's up 15% to in less than a year to complete your lesson.:cof1:

Top's a moron. Apple's stock is already high. You don't buy high. You buy low and let it go high. You buy now, you stand to lose with the coming recession.

Shhh don't tell Topper. On second thought he won't listen anyway.

The iPhone is mostly hype. apple makes most of their money off of iPods and MACs.

Top's a moron. Apple's stock is already high. You don't buy high. You buy low and let it go high. You buy now, you stand to lose with the coming recession.

says the similac breath kid just out of school.
I've done this with stock more times than you've touched titties gerber.:clink:

Shhh don't tell Topper. On second thought he won't listen anyway.

The iPhone is mostly hype. apple makes most of their money off of iPods and MACs.

Gramps I made 10x the price of the phone on the stock just last year.
And traded stocks on Vacation for a couple grand. No other phone does that.
USGED it's 2008 not 1988.:readit:

Umm study the corps of the stock you buy a bit there guy. ipods and macs are Apples bread and butter. The iPhone is a nice LITTLE addition.

Software problems bug Apple's launch of new iPhone

Jul 12, 1:30 AM (ET)

By PETER SVENSSON

NEW YORK (AP) - The launch of Apple Inc. (AAPL) (AAPL)'s much-anticipated new iPhone turned into an information-technology meltdown on Friday, as customers were unable to get their phones working.

"It's such grief and aggravation," said Frederick Smalls, an insurance broker in Whitman, Mass., after spending two hours on the phone with Apple and AT&T Inc. (ATT), trying to get his new iPhone to work.

In stores, people waited at counters to get the phones activated, as lines built behind them. Many of the customers had already camped out for several hours in line to become among the first with the new phone, which updates the one launched a year ago by speeding up Internet access and adding a navigation chip.

A spokesman for AT&T, the exclusive carrier for the iPhone in the U.S., said there was a global problem with Apple's iTunes servers that prevented the phones from being fully activated in-store, as had been planned.

Instead, employees are telling buyers to go home and perform the last step by connecting their phones to their own computers, spokesman Michael Coe said.

However, the iTunes servers were equally hard to reach from home, leaving the phones unusable except for emergency calls.

The problem extended to owners of the previous iPhone model. A software update released for that phone on Friday morning required the phone to be reactivated through iTunes.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080712/D91S44N02.html

I'll bet ya that Pellet Stoves and probably high effeciency heat pumps will be lots hotter than iPhones this fall and winter.

do they sell pellet futures yet ?

I like T-Mobile's service, myself. With Sprint you can start your free minutes two hours earlier, which would have been my next choice...

Back