Best investment advice you'll ever get

If I sell at $225 your the moron supercoldcaller.
What other product has people lining up for days to spend their money???:cof1:

You really are a tool. If the stock was about $177 when you said "best investment ever" and then that stock drops to $150.

Who makes the better investment? The person who bought when you said to at $177 or the person who waited for a dip in the price and bought it at $150?????

Because your "If I sell at $225" comment is like USC's never ending recession prediction. Yes, eventually the stock will get to $225. But that does not make your recommendation of buying at $177 a good one. Especially if the bulk of the news was (as someone else mentioned) built into the current price.

You really are a tool. If the stock was about $177 when you said "best investment ever" and then that stock drops to $150.

Who makes the better investment? The person who bought when you said to at $177 or the person who waited for a dip in the price and bought it at $150?????

Because your "If I sell at $225" comment is like USC's never ending recession prediction. Yes, eventually the stock will get to $225. But that does not make your recommendation of buying at $177 a good one. Especially if the bulk of the news was (as someone else mentioned) built into the current price.

the buyer at $150 is smarter you jackass. It's easy to sit on the sidelines and take pot shots at someone when the market is down 300 pts from that time.

the buyer at $150 is smarter you jackass. It's easy to sit on the sidelines and take pot shots at someone when the market is down 300 pts from that time.

Sure is, it's especially fun when the jackass who claimed 'best investment advice you'll ever recieve' was wrong. You remind me way too much of Cramer. Yell louder! BOOYAH!

I'm only wrong if it doesn't go way up in the not too distant future.
Any juvinelle can look at the market crashing and pick out someones prediction that is down. How's that gem you work for doing this week?

I'm only wrong if it doesn't go way up in the not too distant future.
Any juvinelle can look at the market crashing and pick out someones prediction that is down. How's that gem you work for doing this week?

Up again today actually. $48.66... still recommend them, but you missed out on two good entry points. Over a year ago I recommended them at 12, a few weeks back I recommended them at $38. Said there will be a pullback at $45, and there was. $42 was another good entry point. It will continue to go up for the next year or two.

decending triple bottom breakdown on aapl. New price target is $155, if it closes below that..... light support around $148... then next stop is $128.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out tomorrow.

I might buy more here.
Just reading the press release revenue is up like 38%, mac sales up 44%. they sold 717,000 old Iphones and the were off the market for much of the qtr.
This is a great report, next qtr will be even better with the second coming numbers in it.

I might buy more here.
Just reading the press release revenue is up like 38%, mac sales up 44%. they sold 717,000 old Iphones and the were off the market for much of the qtr.
This is a great report, next qtr will be even better with the second coming numbers in it.

yeah, getting to be a good buy now that it has dropped $20 per share since your "best investment advice ever".

I am getting my ass kicked royally.
No guts no glory, last year my gains paid for a lot more than the Jesus phone.
I'm may need Jesus making a call on the second coming phone to match it this year.
I'm still confident, that said it's not my first, or fith bad pic.

Now it is going to be really interesting tomorrow. Down to $151 in after hours now.

Tomorrow could present a great buy on calls

I don't have the patience to stay with it more than a couple qtrs if it doesn't work in my monopoly Ameritrade account.
I am transitioning to a retirement leaning style. I'm have growth half high dividend stocks. See if I can make enough at 50 to become a full time sherpa.

Damn! I have WAB on my list of possibles and didn't get around to it. Up 3+ today so far.

Back