Best investment advice you'll ever get

That's sad to hear man. Technicals didn't work the last earnings report on this either. The stock came right back. They report good earnings every quarter, last quarter it dipped after a spike as well, but then went back up. This is going back up to at least $55 before the next earnings, and $60 by end of year.

given the volatility recently, I do not doubt your assessment. But I do not fight the trend. I will wait until I see a reversal. I am always willing to miss out on some upside rather than potentially pissing into the wind. (aka fighting the trend)

If it breaks down to $41... next support is that $32-33 level.

Besides alternative energy I'd don't buy traditional except RIG.
I have way over half a mil in the mothership.

Ok, lets say you invested 200,000 into GTLS at $43 when I recommended, lets see what you would have gotten out of that in 1 week, 3 months, and 1 year from then :)

my cash is all used up.. had to buy down a loss on eslr and then also filled in some gaps on a few other investments. No play money right now.

my cash is all used up.. had to buy down a loss on eslr and then also filled in some gaps on a few other investments. No play money right now.

I sold ESLR at $10 to buy WM that morning. Sold that quick and bought back in at 3.80.

GTLS is still a definate BUY. They reported awesome earnings and the stock took a dive from people taking profits. Now it's heading back up. It's at $45 today. Still a good buy! It will get you a nice return even if you sell next week or next year. It's an awesome stock. I didn't buy any yesterday because I like my money being liquid right now with the wedding coming up and just bought a house. I can only trade every three months on it, but if it weren't for that, I would not even hesistate to buy. Even today at $45...

my moneys been flat for like a year now.. only thing adding to the value is what im adding. Id be down big if it wasn't for cashing at a high out of china in December and EMC/VMW when they were up big.

RIG $130 yesterday. GTLS at $43.

200,000 buys 1538 shares of RIG, as opposed to 4651 of GTLS. Let's review the performance of that next week toppy. I'm guaranteeing you you would have wished you listened to me. Just as when I told you to buy GTLS at $12 :)

RIG $130 yesterday. GTLS at $43.

200,000 buys 1538 shares of RIG, as opposed to 4651 of GTLS. Let's review the performance of that next week toppy. I'm guaranteeing you you would have wished you listened to me. Just as when I told you to buy GTLS at $12 :)

your a programmer right
didn't the stock go down after you brought it up.
You have no way to know if it's going down 10% next week. It may be a good long term investment. Like I said I have to diversify a little, I have way too much in energy allready, and I aint about to trade Chevron for your tiny little company.:cof1:

your a programmer right
didn't the stock go down after you brought it up.
You have no way to know if it's going down 10% next week. It may be a good long term investment. Like I said I have to diversify a little, I have way too much in energy allready, and I aint about to trade Chevron for your tiny little company.:cof1:

Yes, it went up after earnings for a day or two, and I said it would be good to buy below $50. I still agree with that statement but now is an incredible buying opportunity. It happened the last earnings statement too. They announced good earnings and it went up for a day or two then dropped a good bit, and went up another $10 over 3 months.

Laugh all you want, you would be up x4 from when I told you to originally buy it, and I'm telling you it will hit $60 buy end of year. We are a global company that is in many markets. We sell tanks to McDonalds, Airgas, and have a stake in the LNG sector. Our E&C division is about 60% of the company, and the D&S is about 30%. The other 10% is in BioMed.

I'm yanking your chain I really hope it does good for you and I'll keep watching it.
Keep us updated.

Back