Best investment advice you'll ever get

Just a follow up on my prediction that this was bogus posturing on Toppy's part:

The day he posted this thread, the stock was 186 on the Dow. It is currently 165.

Is that really the BEST investment advice you've ever gotten? A month of waiting and it's lost $21?

yeah and you don't have a job much less a brokerage account. I didn't say trade, I said investment. People are still lining up for the iphone. If you weren't such a wet gerber baby you'd know when the market goes down hard stocks with High beta's go down even more.

Apple is losing money and you were wrong to suggest it was the best investment advice one would ever get. That is all. Class dismissed.

right now I'm wrong, If I make 15% before year end everyone will know your an ass instead of just suspecting.

Just a follow up on my prediction that this was bogus posturing on Toppy's part:

The day he posted this thread, the stock was 186 on the Dow. It is currently 165.

Is that really the BEST investment advice you've ever gotten? A month of waiting and it's lost $21?
To be fair, at that time there was no dire warnings of the health of Steve Jobs.

I'm not going anywhere. You buy high, you lose money. It's that simple.

Well junior future bullet catcher. I don't remember any stock predictions from you.
I buy and sell dozen of times a year, in my trading account if I'm right 2/3'rds of the time I'm making jack.:clink:

um... no... actually it began in June of this year when they unveiled the new iphone. People started commenting again on how thin Jobs looked at the time... and was he sick etc....

it's true I'm not an apple guy. Before buying the Jesus phone last year what I remember is the stock sucking for a decade.

um... no... actually it began in June of this year when they unveiled the new iphone. People started commenting again on how thin Jobs looked at the time... and was he sick etc....
:dunno:

Somebody posted a story about it in this thread after his prediction of uber-glory.

it's true I'm not an apple guy. Before buying the Jesus phone last year what I remember is the stock sucking for a decade.

It did have a nice run in the late 90's (prior to that it was dead for a decade) then it declined hard in 2000-2002. Then began to rally off the bottom since early 2003.

Back