Bhutto said Bin Laden was dead months ago .. even who kiled him

Yeap , he really does seem to only speak when the admin needs him to do so. He also has a tendancy to change the length of his nose and such. He was dead years ago.

Yeap , he really does seem to only speak when the admin needs him to do so. He also has a tendancy to change the length of his nose and such. He was dead years ago.

Now this is interesting. One of methods the Democrats have used to show Bush's failure on the War on Terrorism has been his inability to capture bin Laden. Now it seems he could have been dead years ago?

And right on cue .. Bin Laden just released another video.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/12/29/binladen.message.ap/index.html

Clinton demands Bhutto probe, slams Musharraf
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20071228/twl-us-vote-2008-pakistan-attacks-bhutto-7e07afd.html

Perhaps she should demand a probe of whether Bin Laden is still alive and exactly how long has he been dead.

Now this is interesting. One of methods the Democrats have used to show Bush's failure on the War on Terrorism has been his inability to capture bin Laden. Now it seems he could have been dead years ago?

The left has claim that Bin Laden has been dead for years and questions why, if he was still alive, has the Bushistas been unable to capture him?

The failure of the so-called "war on terror" extends FAR beyond the inablity to capture one man.

Yeap , I said this to my libertarian Bro in law who was a lifer marines and he just smiled and nodded. He works closely with the pentagon and many of the pentagon boys have hated Bush for years. This is why Bush has to shop for his Generals.

The left has claim that Bin Laden has been dead for years and questions why, if he was still alive, has the Bushistas been unable to capture him?

The failure of the so-called "war on terror" extends FAR beyond the inablity to capture one man.

I've yet to hear any leading Democratic politician come out and proclaim they believe bin Ladin to be dead.

In your opinion what do you believe Bush sees as the advantage to not stating bin Laden is dead if he is really dead?

I've yet to hear any leading Democratic politician come out and proclaim they believe bin Ladin to be dead.

In your opinion what do you believe Bush sees as the advantage to not stating bin Laden is dead if he is really dead?

Are you serious? The American government needs a villain to continue with its imperialist nation building and wars around the world. It would be terrible for W if the American public knew that bin Laden was dead, just as it was terrible news to him when the American public found out that Iran is not pursuing the bomb.

And it is no coincidence that this latest "bin Laden tape" is being released a few days before the Iowa Caucuses.

Don't forget he had that bad kidney disease too where he had to be hooked up to some type of machine. I don't think they have electricity in caves do they? *shrug* I dunno. Also isn't it interesting how Israel is more worried about Iran's president then BinLadin? When was the last time you've heard them speak about BinLadin? You'd think BinLadin would be the bigger threat since he has followers all over the world.

And not too long ago the CIA closed their group to "hunt" down BinLadin. The only democrat who really raised their voice on the issue was John Kerry.

And right on cue .. Bin Laden just released another video.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/12/29/binladen.message.ap/index.html

Clinton demands Bhutto probe, slams Musharraf
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20071228/twl-us-vote-2008-pakistan-attacks-bhutto-7e07afd.html

Perhaps she should demand a probe of whether Bin Laden is still alive and exactly how long has he been dead.

Yep. To gather the base for the republican primary's to try to influence the election. They're the only people who really buy this crap anymore. They can't do the red scare anymore so now it's radical Muslim's. :rolleyes:

Are you serious? The American government needs a villain to continue with its imperialist nation building and wars around the world. It would be terrible for W if the American public knew that bin Laden was dead, just as it was terrible news to him when the American public found out that Iran is not pursuing the bomb.

And it is no coincidence that this latest "bin Laden tape" is being released a few days before the Iowa Caucuses.

They can't do the red scare anymore so now it's radical Muslim's. :rolleyes:

That is absolutely spot on. Shortly before the fall of the USSR the Russians said to former President Reagan "I'm going to do the worst thing I can possibly do to your country. I'm going to take away your enemy."

The point being, the politicians need a boogeyman to herd the masses into supporting wars of aggression and imperialistic behavior such as overthrowing governments, executing foreign leaders, and installing puppet governments.

This is exactly, to a tee, what happened in Iraq. The enemy was middle eastern, so we invaded, conquered and now occupy the country that was weakest after 9-11. Anyone who doesn't see that is a partisan hack and should pull their lips off the elephant's ass.

Yes I'm serious. It's obvious Al-Queda exists outside of bin Laden. If bin Laden is captured or killed that doesn't mean al-Queda no longer exists or radical Islam is no longer a threat.

I'm not trying to come at you from a partisan position. It has not occured to me that bin Laden would be dead and the Bush Adminstration would not want to publicize it (short of fearing some huge attack from bin Laden followers in his honor or something).

Bush has said (publicly at least) that bin Laden has been neutralized and is not a threat. If he is stating that why would not just say he is dead? It would be one thing if his whole war on terror were based solely on bin Laden and announcing bin Laden was dead meant mission accomplished and we were through. But that's not the case.

So, all those videos and audio recordings over the last five years have been faked?

I'm having trouble believing that. I'm pretty sure dozens, if not hundreds, of intelligence analysts in both the US and Europe have analyzed those tapes and found them to be authentic.

It'd be one hell of a conspiracy, that not one whisleblower, not one analyst, from dozens of american and european intelligence services went public on this.

Now that rigties Dixie and Toby have been embarresed off we're left to laugh at moron desh and blackas who flip flop onwhether Osama is dead. Pay you tabloid subscriptions kids this shit is hillarious.

Since I'm a big believer in Occams Razor, I have a theory that doesn't require a massive conspiracy and coverup by hundreds of people in the US and European Intelligence services.

I simply take George Bush at his word. He doesn't care and doesn't think much about Bin Ladin. Those are HIS words. Which, to me, means he's never made much of a priority to get bin laden, or address the root problems of al qaeda-inspired terrorism.

He's used bin ladin instead, as a boogeyman to advance his NeoCon agenda for american hegemony and geopolitical dominance in the most important region in the world: the oil rich middle east.

He's used bin ladin instead, as a boogeyman to advance his NeoCon agenda for american hegemony and geopolitical dominance in the most important region in the world: the oil rich middle east.

Of course he has. He needs bin Ladin to pop up every now and then, and conveniently he does.

Back