Bhutto said Bin Laden was dead months ago .. even who kiled him

I've yet to hear any leading Democratic politician come out and proclaim they believe bin Ladin to be dead.

In your opinion what do you believe Bush sees as the advantage to not stating bin Laden is dead if he is really dead?

Without question Bush uses the specter of Bin Laden to frighten Americans like children listening to tales of the boogeyman.

You might note that I said the LEFT has always questioned whether Bin Laden was still alive, whether he was behind the attacks of 9/11, or whether he isn't still an operative for the CIA. The Democratic Party is not the left.

I believe the ENTIRE war on terror is a contrived fraud .. and I KNOW that one man sitting in a cave could not have planned and executed the events of 9/11.

***sigh***

If Usama was dead his second in command the real leader of this pack of Jackals...the infamous Doctor... would have surely released his death notice to create the image of a Martyr...this would have a greater draw for new recruits...get real boys and girls of the anti-war movement! Y'all are just pissing in the wind to attack GW...pure and simple!

Back