Bhutto said Bin Laden was dead months ago .. even who kiled him

So, all those videos and audio recordings over the last five years have been faked?

I'm having trouble believing that. I'm pretty sure dozens, if not hundreds, of intelligence analysts in both the US and Europe have analyzed those tapes and found them to be authentic.

It'd be one hell of a conspiracy, that not one whisleblower, not one analyst, from dozens of american and european intelligence services went public on this.
I think that they have said "by all appearances" to be "authentic". However, very, very good fake recordings can be made that can "by all appearances" trick some of the best analysts out there.

Since I'm a big believer in Occams Razor, I have a theory that doesn't require a massive conspiracy and coverup by hundreds of people in the US and European Intelligence services.

I simply take George Bush at his word. He doesn't care and doesn't think much about Bin Ladin. Those are HIS words. Which, to me, means he's never made much of a priority to get bin laden, or address the root problems of al qaeda-inspired terrorism.

He's used bin ladin instead, as a boogeyman to advance his NeoCon agenda for american hegemony and geopolitical dominance in the most important region in the world: the oil rich middle east.
As do I. I think they are extremely good fakes.

I think that they have said "by all appearances" to be "authentic". However, very, very good fake recordings can be made that can "by all appearances" trick some of the best analysts out there.

So this author 'dantyrant' who posts on DailyKos and the Democratic Underground is the only 'reporter' to publicly state bin Laden is dead? This my be a first but I'm agreeing with Cypress on this one, how can so few people know of bin Laden's death and how can it not be reported? The number of people who would have to keep their mouths shut seems to outrageous to me.

Again, I have no knowledge one way or the other but it seems to farfetched to me that something like bin Laden's death could be kept under wraps for a long period of time.

So this author 'dantyrant' who posts on DailyKos and the Democratic Underground is the only 'reporter' to publicly state bin Laden is dead? This my be a first but I'm agreeing with Cypress on this one, how can so few people know of bin Laden's death and how can it not be reported? The number of people who would have to keep their mouths shut seems to outrageous to me.

Again, I have no knowledge one way or the other but it seems to farfetched to me that something like bin Laden's death could be kept under wraps for a long period of time.
Again, I said the recordings fool the analysts I did not say that they know and therefore lie. You are not reading my post, or at least not reading the whole of it.

And you are ignoring the actually quite high number of very good agencies that have said he was dead for some time, such as Mossad.

Again, I said the recordings fool the analysts I did not say that they know and therefore lie. You are not reading my post, or at least not reading the whole of it.

And you are ignoring the actually quite high number of very good agencies that have said he was dead for some time, such as Mossad.

I guess I wouldn't say I was suprised if he has been dead but from strictly a political perspective I find it a trip. Bush was taking heat from the Democrats for not having captured bin Laden.

So were the Democrats saying this to Bush when in fact they knew Osama was dead and Bush was basically accepting the criticism and not refuting it when he knew Osama was dead?

That just seems strange.

I guess I wouldn't say I was suprised if he has been dead but from strictly a political perspective I find it a trip. Bush was taking heat from the Democrats for not having captured bin Laden.

So were the Democrats saying this to Bush when in fact they knew Osama was dead and Bush was basically accepting the criticism and not refuting it when he knew Osama was dead?

That just seems strange.

Its a pickle, because W needs him to be alive and uncaptured in order to take over the middle east.

anything's possible.

I'm still sticking with Occam's Razor. It seems more likely to me, that OBL is alive, but Bush basically doesn't do much to capture him. We actually have bush on tape saying he doesn't care about OBL that much. OBL is just a nice boogeyman, a nice diversion, for the neocon agenda.

edit: its not only that the theory requires that OBL's recording and audio fooled everyone in european and american intelligence....there's also the inconvenient little fact that al qaeda has never been shy about acknowlegding when one of its leaders dies. The number three guy in al qaeda: Atef. And zarqawi.

Last edited:
Shit if a plethora of american and european intelligence agencies can't determine if OBLs tapes from the last few years were faked, lets sic the rightwing bloggers of Dan Rathergate fame on those tapes. Those guys pride themselves on sniffing out fakes.

Well there was one video he had out I believe in 2006 where the CIA was able to translate it in FOUR HOURS! That's never happened before. I do think some of the video's are fakes and some of them old. Too bad I don't know Arabic.

So, all those videos and audio recordings over the last five years have been faked?

I'm having trouble believing that. I'm pretty sure dozens, if not hundreds, of intelligence analysts in both the US and Europe have analyzed those tapes and found them to be authentic.

It'd be one hell of a conspiracy, that not one whisleblower, not one analyst, from dozens of american and european intelligence services went public on this.

Exactly. It goes all the way back to at least BCCI.

Since I'm a big believer in Occams Razor, I have a theory that doesn't require a massive conspiracy and coverup by hundreds of people in the US and European Intelligence services.

I simply take George Bush at his word. He doesn't care and doesn't think much about Bin Ladin. Those are HIS words. Which, to me, means he's never made much of a priority to get bin laden, or address the root problems of al qaeda-inspired terrorism.

He's used bin ladin instead, as a boogeyman to advance his NeoCon agenda for american hegemony and geopolitical dominance in the most important region in the world: the oil rich middle east.

Exactly. Funny how they talk about BinLadin being in Afghainstan, Iraq and Pakistan but never Iran, Jordan, Egypt or Saudi Arabia. I just think it's interesting where they claim AlQida is even though members are everywhere.

Its a pickle, because W needs him to be alive and uncaptured in order to take over the middle east.

Even though those weren't fakes....

Shit if a plethora of american and european intelligence agencies can't determine if OBLs tapes from the last few years were faked, lets sic the rightwing bloggers of Dan Rathergate fame on those tapes. Those guys pride themselves on sniffing out fakes.

Everyone knows that Bruce Willis killed Bin Laden, putting "two in his chest and one in his computer"....duh

(Ironically enough, Bruce Willis actually put a bounty out for Bin Laden in real life after 9/11)

Exactly. Funny how they talk about BinLadin being in Afghainstan, Iraq and Pakistan but never Iran, Jordan, Egypt or Saudi Arabia. I just think it's interesting where they claim AlQida is even though members are everywhere.

Why would bin Laden be hiding in Iran, Jordan, Egypt or especially Saudi Arabia?

Back