Biden Admin Cuts Off Life-saving Aid to Palestinians Based on Israeli Allegations

I dont know if Zionism could have worked, and I dont tend to talk about things that I dont know well....which is most things....but I am interested in the question and paying attention.

So U R then in Camp "Zionism was never going to work"?
I lived blocks away from the US PLO headquarters. My neighbors were Persian, Arab, and Turks. We all worked for the jews who made our union contract to be negotiated right before Christmas so no one would strike. They also instigated a race war during contract talks. They lack humanity.

I lived blocks away from the US PLO headquarters. My neighbors were Persian, Arab, and Turks. We all worked for the jews who made our union contract to be negotiated right before Christmas so no one would strike. They also instigated a race war during contract talks. They lack humanity.

I'll take that as a Yes.

Setting aside the legitimate grievances Palestinians have with Israel, the amount of Palestinians who actually attacked Israeli positions is minimal compared to the total Palestinian population. I found one estimate of Palestinian fighters who infiltrated Israel's borders on October 7th to be around 2,900:

Huge Arsenal Of Weapons Indicate: Hamas Planned To Invade Ashkelon, Kiryat Gat | VINnews

Meanwhile, the Gaza strip population was over 2 million in 2022:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip

Assuming that the 2,900 number is close to the true number, that's around .15% of the Gazan population. It's akin to a few prisoners killing a guard and a few visitors and the prison administration deciding they should bomb the entire prisoner population, cut off their electricity and give them almost no food.

And there's also the huge gap between the number of innocent Israelis killed by terrorists on O7 to the number of innocent Palestinians killed by the IDF and the Israeli military in response.

The Israeli response has claimed several x more Palestinian lives than Israeli lives lost on O7.

And there's also the huge gap between the number of innocent Israelis killed by terrorists on O7 to the number of innocent Palestinians killed by the IDF and the Israeli military in response.

The Israeli response has claimed several x more Palestinian lives than Israeli lives lost on O7.

Since when did a response to an attack in warfare have to be proportional? The whole idea of warfare, if you want to win on the cheap, is to make an overwhelming response that devastates your enemy. That's how wars work.

THIS is how you fight wars...

Since when did a response to an attack in warfare have to be proportional? The whole idea of warfare, if you want to win on the cheap, is to make an overwhelming response that devastates your enemy. That's how wars work.

THIS is how you fight wars...

First of all, this is not a "war". There has been no formal declaration and the Palestinian terrorists are not a formal army, navy or air force. Therefore, traditional strategies of war should not be applicable.

Second of all, who in the fuck besides you, uses some cornball Hollywood movie to justify the slaughtering of civilians?

Israel's response to the attack by Hamas is like expelling an entire classroom of kids from school for life because one of the kids brought a gun and shot the custodian.

I think Nuttin-yahoo is enjoying the death toll a little too much.

First of all, this is not a "war". There has been no formal declaration and the Palestinian terrorists are not a formal army, navy or air force. Therefore, traditional strategies of war should not be applicable.

It is a war. Not all wars are declared, nor do they have to be. War is normally conducted between two political entities (eg., governments or rulers). Here, the two are Israel a nation, and Hamas, the government of Gaza. That Hamas has no regular military is their fault, but they come close. They have uniforms, and that is sufficient to make them a formal military.

76c76146-0295-4a25-98d0-9874996e25f3-2060x1236.jpeg

hamas.jpg

See that green headband with Arabic writing on it? That is sufficient to make them officially a military. It's no different than these:

Britain's Home Guard (Local Defense Volunteer / LDV) 1940
hg2.jpg

German Volkssturm 1945
3f0f0c81626ae9a97bfa825d0ad9bab4_L.jpg

Second of all, who in the fuck besides you, uses some cornball Hollywood movie to justify the slaughtering of civilians?

Got me, but you use nothing but personal opinion to back up your cornball ideas.

Israel's response to the attack by Hamas is like expelling an entire classroom of kids from school for life because one of the kids brought a gun and shot the custodian.

I think Nuttin-yahoo is enjoying the death toll a little too much.

Too bad for Hamas and the Palestinians.

4f33e42c9fd33f7c207728daf090baab.jpg

2592405-William-T-Sherman-Quote-We-can-make-war-so-terrible-and-make-them.jpg

4201386-Carl-von-Clausewitz-Quote-War-is-an-act-of-force-and-to-the.jpg

It is a war. Not all wars are declared, nor do they have to be. War is normally conducted between two political entities (eg., governments or rulers). Here, the two are Israel a nation, and Hamas, the government of Gaza. That Hamas has no regular military is their fault, but they come close. They have uniforms, and that is sufficient to make them a formal military.

See that green headband with Arabic writing on it? That is sufficient to make them officially a military. It's no different than these:

Britain's Home Guard (Local Defense Volunteer / LDV) 1940

German Volkssturm 1945

Got me, but you use nothing but personal opinion to back up your cornball ideas.

Too bad for Hamas and the Palestinians.

Israel has an army, navy, air force and their equivalent of our marines.

Hamas has guerilla fighters.

Hardly a formal military.

But that is beside the point, which is that Israel's response has been too extreme and lacking regard for innocent people.

That's why I suspect Nuttin-yahoo is deriving some deep-seated satisfaction from it.

Plus, and I forgot that I wanted to bring this up in my previous response, had the Nuttin-yahoo government done it's job and performed its duty on that day, the attack would have been turned back before it even got started.

Like with 9/11 during the Bush administration, the Israeli government was warned in advance that Hamas was cooking up something, but they didn't take it seriously.

Maybe on purpose. Maybe Israel wanted an excuse to slaughter Palestinians in Gaza, so they ignored the warnings and let October 7 happen.

So 1,000+ Israeli citizens, and tens of thousands of Palestinian civilians have been killed because Nuttin-yahoo & co were asleep on the job.

And you're OK with it.

Great.

But that is beside the point, which is that Israel's response has been too extreme and lacking regard for innocent people.

That's why I suspect Nuttin-yahoo is deriving some deep-seated satisfaction from it.

Plus, and I forgot that I wanted to bring this up in my previous response, had the Nuttin-yahoo government done it's job and performed its duty on that day, the attack would have been turned back before it even got started.

Like with 9/11 during the Bush administration, the Israeli government was warned in advance that Hamas was cooking up something, but they didn't take it seriously.

Maybe on purpose. Maybe Israel wanted an excuse to slaughter Palestinians in Gaza, so they ignored the warnings and let October 7 happen.

So 1,000+ Israeli citizens, and tens of thousands of Palestinian civilians have been killed because Nuttin-yahoo & co were asleep on the job.

And you're OK with it.

Great.
Palestinians found (yesterday or today) a mass grave in northern Gaza after the IGF was pulled out.

Palestinians found (yesterday or today) a mass grave in northern Gaza after the IGF was pulled out.

And extremist Israelis have been attacking and harassing Palestinians also.

Israel has done a good job portraying itself as nothing more than a helpless victim.

But I have always been of the firm belief that there are two sides to every story and this one's no different.

Seems to me Hamas has had decades to get better at fighting wars and haven't. That's on them. Their incompetence is no excuse for their being stomped on for starting a war.

Only if you believe that wars should be fought where they're 'fair and equal.' I think wars should be fought to be won and the losing side should be utterly stomped on in the process.

In neither case, any more than say, Pearl Harbor, is that remotely true.

And you're OK with it.

Yep, I'm okay with it. More than once I've said "I want a winner. I want the outcome where Israel and the Palestinians never fight another war. I want this one to be the last war they fight." Is that so wrong?

Seems to me Hamas has had decades to get better at fighting wars and haven't. That's on them. Their incompetence is no excuse for their being stomped on for starting a war.

It takes hundreds of billions of dollars per year to fund and maintain a modern military.

And though I know you right-winger types love to use put downs and derision as a tactic against all perceived enemies, incompetence is not a reason for the inequities between Israel and Hamas.

Only if you believe that wars should be fought where they're 'fair and equal.' I think wars should be fought to be won and the losing side should be utterly stomped on in the process.

I never said anything about "fair and equal". But western militaries always try to minimize civilian casualties. Israel doesn't appear to be concerned with such trivialities in this instance.

The civilian population of Palestine are not the enemy here.

In neither case, any more than say, Pearl Harbor, is that remotely true.

You have no idea whether it is or not. Yet you probably believe that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump, Biden is the head of a crime family and 9/11 was orchestrated by the US government.

Yep, I'm okay with it. More than once I've said "I want a winner. I want the outcome where Israel and the Palestinians never fight another war. I want this one to be the last war they fight." Is that so wrong?

If it means wiping out tens of thousands of civilians who had nothing to do with any terrorist attacks then yes, it's wrong to support wiping out tens of thousands of civilians who had nothing to do with any terrorist attacks.

You shouldn't need to have that explained to you, but then again, you shouldn't need to have it explained to you why Trump is a dangerous lunatic who should be in prison and nowhere near the White House ever again.

Looks like Israel and Hamas are going to agree to a ceasefire. We'll see if Israel uses that time to get rid of Bibi.

I read the US and Britain have told Israel they will be asking for a Palestinian state separate from Israel's oppression. It is the only way to end it if it is possible at all. The 2 state solution is hated by Bibi.

Back