Biden admits he was pushed out of presidential race

Nice spin, vols. So good it's making me dizzy. LOL

Except for you, the NY Post and other Pedo Don supporters, no one is saying Biden was pushed out. What he said was “A number of my Democratic colleagues in the House and Senate thought that I was going to hurt them in the races. And I was concerned if I stayed in the race, that would be the topic" Fine. Still his choice since, as the nominee, no one could push him out.

Pushing the lie that Biden was pushed out instead of focusing upon national security issues and Trump's policies for the future are indications just how desperate and empty-handed the Party of Trump has become. IMO, it's because Trump himself is a shell of the man who ran 8 years ago.

Trump is too old, weak and demented to serve as President. The question is "Do we really want JD Vance to be President of the United States?"
MAGA morons are still crying :cry: that the 78 year old Trump can't run against Biden.

Nice spin, vols. So good it's making me dizzy. LOL

Except for you, the NY Post and other Pedo Don supporters, no one is saying Biden was pushed out. What he said was “A number of my Democratic colleagues in the House and Senate thought that I was going to hurt them in the races. And I was concerned if I stayed in the race, that would be the topic" Fine. Still his choice since, as the nominee, no one could push him out.

Pushing the lie that Biden was pushed out instead of focusing upon national security issues and Trump's policies for the future are indications just how desperate and empty-handed the Party of Trump has become. IMO, it's because Trump himself is a shell of the man who ran 8 years ago.

Trump is too old, weak and demented to serve as President. The question is "Do we really want JD Vance to be President of the United States?"
The article never said what he claims. Even a tabloid like the Post can't lie about that interview.

MAGA morons are still crying :cry: that the 78 year old Trump can't run against Biden.
They're in pure panic mode, IMO. They are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Harris/Walz hoping something sticks and it's not working except on the MAGAts themselves.

The Independents are losing interest in the Party of Hate and Division. I strongly doubt Trump has the wherewithal to dig himself out of the hole he's digging for himself.

8zy4tk.jpg

Joe Biden Admits Pressure From Democrats Led Him To Drop Out of Race​

Nice spin. If Biden feels he was pressured or pushed, why did he go out to campaign with Harris? Is that why you only quoted the headline and not Biden's actual words?

"Although it's a great honor being president, I think I have an obligation to the country to do the most important thing I can do, and that is, we must defeat Trump," Biden told Costa.

Obviously Biden was forced out. I do not know why this is such a problem for people to understand.
The problem that MAGAts and other fucking morons don't know that there's no one who could have forced Biden out except via the 25th Amendment, the threat of it or assassination. There's no evidence any of that happened.

The problem that MAGAts and other fucking morons don't know that there's no one who could have forced Biden out except via the 25th Amendment, the threat of it or assassination. There's no evidence any of that happened.
I suppose the commonly understood meaning of "force" is beyond the comprehension of some.

I suppose the commonly understood meaning of "force" is beyond the comprehension of some.
Apparently so since there's a lot of fucking morons on this forum who don't understand what "force" means and are using it to spin something that doesn't exist.

IMO, Biden did it for the good of his party and the nation, not because he was "forced".

President Biden admitted he was pushed out of the presidential race by Democratic Party elites and specifically name-dropped former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi as one of the perpetrators in his first TV interview since the tectonic news last month.

NYP? Hahaha.

“He cited concerns” is not the same as being “pushed out”, or “forced out”

Apparently so since there's a lot of fucking morons on this forum who don't understand what "force" means and are using it to spin something that doesn't exist.

IMO, Biden did it for the good of his party and the nation, not because he was "forced".
Obviously he was forced out. I don't know why people keep denying this.

President Biden admitted he was pushed out of the presidential race by Democratic Party elites and specifically name-dropped former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi as one of the perpetrators in his first TV interview since the tectonic news last month.

Did Willie Brown tell you that?

Nice spin. If Biden feels he was pressured or pushed, why did he go out to campaign with Harris? Is that why you only quoted the headline and not Biden's actual words?

"Although it's a great honor being president, I think I have an obligation to the country to do the most important thing I can do, and that is, we must defeat Trump," Biden told Costa.
From the link:

During his first interview after announcing he will no longer be seeking reelection in November, President Joe Biden said to CBS that he dropped out of the race after receiving pressure from Democrats in the House and the Senate.

So this is Brandon's spin. Not mine. lol
Carry on. This is fun!

Back