Biden admits he was pushed out of presidential race

trump demanded Biden quit the race, Biden quits the race…

trunp freaks out and accuses the Democrats of forcing Biden out while also taking credit for having forced Biden out.

You can’t make this stuff up!
It's very funny to see how Biden and Harris turned the tables on Trump and Vance. LOL

I am not voting for Harris. I am not voting for Trump. Hard to be more explicit.
If you aren't voting for Harris, you're voting for trump.

I'll bet you were a Bernie Bot.

How cute that you would have voted for Biden, but you now vote against his policies in a Harris administration.

Tell that to Brandon, not me. He's the one that said he was receiving pressure, aka force.
Besides, I no longer care. We're fucked regardless.
You care, so quite lying. The fact remains, yes, he was pressured by several, but to claim he was forced out is a lie. It's political spin to save face for Pedo Don and his couch-loving crony.

Your bizarre logic is pathetic.
It depends on what state you live in. If you live in a swing state (I'm guessing not) then not voting for Harris is helping trump.

Dutch's vote doesn't matter. My vote doesn't matter. Truthfully, a very small percentage of votes really matter.

Because trump has incompetent staff, they opted for the troll Vance and NEVER saw this coming.

Now he's stuck with him
I suspect that Trump made the pick. He's always thought of himself to be the smartest man in the room but also the first to blame others when shit hits the fan.

Agreed Trump is stuck with Couchman.

It depends on what state you live in. If you live in a swing state (I'm guessing not) then not voting for Harris is helping trump.

Dutch's vote doesn't matter. My vote doesn't matter. Truthfully, a very small percentage of votes really matter.
I really have no idea why a simple statement that I am voting for neither candidate leads to so many false inferences.

A slight disagreement. My vote "doesn't matter" in terms of the outcome of the election, but our votes do matter when it comes to election math.

A large segment of the voting population that is dissenting with the majority vote sends a message that the majority isn't all powerful. It proves to voters that a large minority vote has power.

You care, so quite lying. The fact remains, yes, he was pressured by several, but to claim he was forced out is a lie. It's political spin to save face for Pedo Don and his couch-loving crony.
Any self proclaimed Democrat, or left leaning Independent who denies that Biden became a liability is lying. It doesn't matter that in a normal setting with advisors, he can still come to the correct conclusions. What matters is perception, and even now when he speaks he just seems old.

His voice is weak, and he looks frail. I believe he can still do the job, but he COULD NOT win this election.

For every butt hurt fool like Hume, there were ten thousand kids who simply would not vote for Biden.

A slight disagreement. My vote "doesn't matter" in terms of the outcome of the election, but our votes do matter when it comes to election math.

A large segment of the voting population that is dissenting with the majority vote sends a message that the majority isn't all powerful. It proves to voters that a large minority vote has power.
Also, down ballot every vote matters. Our votes might send a message, but said message has absolutely nothing to do with the result of the presidential election.

In '16 I didn't vote for POTUS. Not because I didn't think that Hillary was the most qualified candidate in the field. I made my decision a year earlier when I was just disgusted with the gridlock caused by the Teabaggers. In a deep Blue state I decided to scare the shit out of the politicians who fear apathy more than they fear third party voters.

They know they will never get the latter. They have to work to find a way to get the former to vote.

Of course, my anger was displaced

Any self proclaimed Democrat, or left leaning Independent who denies that Biden became a liability is lying. It doesn't matter that in a normal setting with advisors, he can still come to the correct conclusions. What matters is perception, and even now when he speaks he just seems old.

His voice is weak, and he looks frail. I believe he can still do the job, but he COULD NOT win this election.

For every butt hurt fool like Hume, there were ten thousand kids who simply would not vote for Biden.
Agreed that, after the debate debacle, Biden became a liability for the Democrats. Still, to claim they forced them out is a false claim since the DNC doesn't have that power. To claim Democratic leaders "pressured" Biden to drop out appears to be both true and a logical move, but the decision was Biden's and Biden's alone.

Back