Biden admits he was pushed out of presidential race

History will not be kind to Brandon, winning the nomination and being the first to quit because of dementia
On the contrary. History will be very kind to Biden. He got a lot done with a hostile Congress, including two corporate whores in his own party who kept him from achieving more.

So you think stepping down was a bad idea?

You and Hume are the only two people in the nation who think so.

History will show that he ran in '20 as a candidate who will rid the nation of trump, and then step aside after his first term.

That's exactly what he did.

And that's exactly what history will show.

Any self proclaimed Democrat, or left leaning Independent who denies that Biden became a liability is lying. It doesn't matter that in a normal setting with advisors, he can still come to the correct conclusions. What matters is perception, and even now when he speaks he just seems old.

His voice is weak, and he looks frail. I believe he can still do the job, but he COULD NOT win this election.

For every butt hurt fool like Hume, there were ten thousand kids who simply would not vote for Biden.
Biden quit because he loves America more than he loved being president. Simple.

On the contrary. History will be very kind to Biden. He got a lot done with a hostile Congress, including two corporate whores in his own party who kept him from achieving more.

So you think stepping down was a bad idea?

You and Hume are the only two people in the nation who think so.

History will show that he ran in '20 as a candidate who will rid the nation of trump, and then step aside after his first term.

That's exactly what he did.

And that's exactly what history will show.
History will show Biden was forced out. The fact people keep denying this is the problem. Why lie about it?

LOL It wouldn't surprise me if that was 100% true. Still, in the end, it as Pedo Don's decision. Who gets the blame when it fails remains to be seen.
LMAO.

I bet it's the dumb(er) one.

He took over the party and installed family everywhere. I'm quite sure real advisors would have picked someone else. But...Vance was fine because he 'says nice things' about trump.

LMAO.

I bet it's the dumb(er) one.

He took over the party and installed family everywhere. I'm quite sure real advisors would have picked someone else. But...Vance was fine because he 'says nice things' about trump.
Agreed....or the weakest one. That's the way Trump rolls.

Agreed Trump loves to have his butt cheeks buttered up.

It is impossible to force someone who has the delegates to quit. You can convince them or talk them into it, you can’t force them.
Tired of this. You sound like Trump making up concepts. Up means down when I say it!

History will show Biden was forced out. The fact people keep denying this is the problem. Why lie about it?
Nope. He wasn't forced out. He simply faced the fact that he blew the debate and risked the entire nation.

If he were stubborn and refused to step down, history would remember 'We finally beat Medicare'.

It is impossible to force someone who has the delegates to quit. You can convince them or talk them into it, you can’t force them. By definition they have the choice.
Agreed. It was Biden's choice to quit. He wasn't forced to quit because, short of the 25th Amendment, he couldn't be forced to quit.

He quit because he did not want to be the first pResident removed by the 25th amendment. Simple.

It was Joe you can drop out of the race and serve the last few months of your term or we can remove you now using the 25th amendment. Think of your legacy Joe.

How long has it been since anyone said his name? He needed to step down, but to go out like that? Shameful...History will not be kind to those who had any part...and we know who they are...
trump demanded Biden drop out.

Biden dropped out.

trump freaked and claimed the Democrats forced Biden out.

trump also takes credit for forcing Biden out.

Trumps claims he believes Biden will show up and take the nomination.

He stayed in because an open field during the primary probably gives trump the win. He felt that he was the best candidate to beat trump. Then the shitstorm in Gaza suddenly became his fault, along with inflation and the Kennedy assassination.

The timing of this was perfect. It could not have been scripted better.

He stayed in because an open field during the primary probably gives trump the win. He felt that he was the best candidate to beat trump. Then the shitstorm in Gaza suddenly became his fault, along with inflation and the Kennedy assassination.

The timing of this was perfect. It could not have been scripted better.
I do not doubt that it WAS scripted.

They're in pure panic mode, IMO. They are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Harris/Walz hoping something sticks and it's not working except on the MAGAts themselves.

The Independents are losing interest in the Party of Hate and Division. I strongly doubt Trump has the wherewithal to dig himself out of the hole he's digging for himself.

8zy4tk.jpg
Trump is mentally deteriorating in real time, and being 78 years old and grossly overweight puts the inexperienced Little JD a heartbeat from the presidency.

Back