Biden admits he was pushed out of presidential race

He wanted to be president his whole life, finally got it, won the nomination and got pushed out.
He seems humiliated and I suppose I would be too.
I doubt he thinks he has dementia but his so called allies all do, which is what the rest of us have been saying since before he was elected.
And the leftist media is comparing him to George Washington, lol.
Well, GW was forced out nor did he have dementia.
History will not be kind to Brandon, winning the nomination and being the first to quit because of dementia
When do you think they will be adding him to Rushmore

President Biden admitted he was pushed out of the presidential race by Democratic Party elites and specifically name-dropped former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi as one of the perpetrators in his first TV interview since the tectonic news last month.

Bullshit, even Biden said so, all the Biden was forced out lie is just laying the groundwork for a Constitutional lawsuit, or I should say attempted lawsuit, by MaraLago if Trump loses, kinda like the shame delegates scheme back in 2020, anything to discredit the election process

He was forced out...But the whold time, Kam assured him, "Joe, you're not going anywhere." And now she's doing the Harris Walz on his grave...Nice....

Agreed that, after the debate debacle, Biden became a liability for the Democrats. Still, to claim they forced them out is a false claim since the DNC doesn't have that power. To claim Democratic leaders "pressured" Biden to drop out appears to be both true and a logical move, but the decision was Biden's and Biden's alone.
He ran as a one term bridge to the future. In the end, he fell back on that promise.

Polling was atrocious due to horrid debate prep., and getting worse every day.

In the end, I'm sure someone told him (not unlike what trump ignored on Jan. 6) that his legacy would be destroyed if he stubbornly stayed in the election and handed the nation over to trump.

Biden will indeed be remembered fondly. Unlike trump the one term felon POTUS

Bullshit, even Biden said so, all the Biden was forced out lie is just laying the groundwork for a Constitutional lawsuit, or I should say attempted lawsuit, by MaraLago if Trump loses, kinda like the shame delegates scheme back in 2020, anything to discredit the election process
Bullshit. The party can run anyone they want but just be aware what they did was NOT Democratic.

I suspect that Trump made the pick. He's always thought of himself to be the smartest man in the room but also the first to blame others when shit hits the fan.

Agreed Trump is stuck with Couchman.
Vance and Jr are butt buddies. All initial reporting stated that 'the boys' pressured daddy to choose Vance.

He ran as a one term bridge to the future. In the end, he fell back on that promise.

Polling was atrocious due to horrid debate prep., and getting worse every day.

In the end, I'm sure someone told him (not unlike what trump ignored on Jan. 6) that his legacy would be destroyed if he stubbornly stayed in the election and handed the nation over to trump.

Biden will indeed be remembered fondly. Unlike trump the one term felon POTUS
Agreed. He touches upon that in the link but didn't explain why he broke that promise. I expect, in a year or so, he'll explain it in a book about his administration.

No doubt the Democrats shit themselves in dispair after the debate.

That would be a good avenue of persuasion.

Agreed on Biden's memory. Respected too for doing the right thing for the country and his party. Memory of Trump still remains to be written depending upon how crazy he gets toward the end.

Vance and Jr are butt buddies. All initial reporting stated that 'the boys' pressured daddy to choose Vance.
LOL It wouldn't surprise me if that was 100% true. Still, in the end, it as Pedo Don's decision. Who gets the blame when it fails remains to be seen.

Back