Biden admits he was pushed out of presidential race

I'm not voting for either but it's a false claim that a vote for Third Party or a write-in for Nikki is "voting for Trump".
Except Hume was deepthroating Biden's cock before he withdrew. So no, it's not false here. His decision to not vote for the party he was going to vote for, is a vote in favor of Trump

Biden was supposed to be a short-term president due to his age. It was understood if he won, he would be done after 1 term. It seems he had unfinished work and he wanted another term. The Dems were reluctantly going along until the debate when he froze. That does not predict a good mental future. In a couple of years, he might be as goofy as Trump.
So they pointed that out to him and told him ceding control was the right thing to do. He understood and dropped out.
Biden always had the power to continue.

Biden was supposed to be a short-term president due to his age. It was understood if he won, he would be done after 1 term. It seems he had unfinished work and he wanted another term. The Dems were reluctantly going along until the debate when he froze. That does not predict a good mental future. In a couple of years, he might be as goofy as Trump.
So they pointed that out to him and told him ceding control was the right thing to do. He understood and dropped out.
Biden always had the power to continue.
Obviously forced out.

He quit because he did not want to be the first pResident removed by the 25th amendment. Simple.

It was Joe you can drop out of the race and serve the last few months of your term or we can remove you now using the 25th amendment. Think of your legacy Joe.
There's a very strong possibility that the idea of the 25th Amendment was laid upon his desk by several top Democrats. Agreed, simple. So what? Both the Democrats and Trump got what they asked for: Biden stepping down. He did as asked and Harris is now the nominee. Simple.

Agreed on the line of argument. Anyone over 65 is too old to be President.

Trump is mentally deteriorating in real time, and being 78 years old and grossly overweight puts the inexperienced Little JD a heartbeat from the presidency.
My thoughts exactly. I doubt either Biden or Trump would survive their own terms due to health reasons. They might live longer without the stress, but not by much, IMO.

Except Hume was deepthroating Biden's cock before he withdrew. So no, it's not false here. His decision to not vote for the party he was going to vote for, is a vote in favor of Trump
Thanks for updating me on Hume's taste for Biden. I knew she was far left, but her behavior on several issues was erratic and difficult to follow so I didn't know about Biden.

Disagreed that a vote for Third Party is a vote for one's opposition. Want more votes? Run better candidates and a better political agenda. :)

Not what he said at all.

In fact, this was a perfectly orchestrated plan to have Harris avoid a tough primary, but he won't EVER admit it.

Biden still plays chess while trump plays with his poop.
Does everyone here have a conspiracy theory?

The Times yesterday has a lucid account of how it went down.

Little JD has one year of experience in government, and most 39 year olds don't have the depth of life experience to be leader of the free world.
Most 39 year olds don't serve their country in a war zone. Most have not have brought themselves out of poverty. Most haven't graduated Ohio State Suma Cum Laude. Most don't earn a full ride scholarship to the most prestigious law school in the country Yale. Most 39 year olds did not pass the bar on their first try. Most Don't build a very successful business. Most don't become successful writers. And most don't serve in the Senate.
Good thing JD Vance has the depth of life experience to run this country.

Reactions: TOP
Practically treason. Plus he hurt Donald Trump's feelings.
And Trump destroyed Biden's feelings in the debate.

Trump destroyed Hillary's political career, Trump destroyed Biden's political career. Thump will destroy Kamala's political career. Things come in threes.

And Trump destroyed Biden's feelings in the debate.

Trump destroyed Hillary's political career, Trump destroyed Biden's political career. Thump will destroy Kamala's political career. Things come in threes.
Trump is good at destroying things, that's true, but the electoral college not the candidate the voters rejected ended Hillary's time in office. Biden was his own victim, Trump had nothing to do with it. So far you're zero for two. Time will tell on the third.

Most 39 year olds don't serve their country in a war zone. Most have not have brought themselves out of poverty. Most haven't graduated Ohio State Suma Cum Laude. Most don't earn a full ride scholarship to the most prestigious law school in the country Yale. Most 39 year olds did not pass the bar on their first try. Most Don't build a very successful business. Most don't become successful writers. And most don't serve in the Senate.
Good thing JD Vance has the depth of life experience to run this country.
Most candidates for public office don't write a book trashing the region that raised them. Most don't base campaigns on trashing everywhere entire groups of other citizens. He does get credit for manning a typewriter in Iraq.

Everyone knows why Biden quit.
Biden was supported by the needed votes in the primary to receive the party's nomination and was in it to win.

"I'm the Democratic Party’s nominee. No one is pushing me out. I'm not leaving," the email said. "I'm in this race to the end, and WE are going to win this election."

He was forced out because the large Democrat donors wouldn't pay up and everyone of the the party elites
knew Biden couldn't beat Trump.

Major Democratic donors are reportedly withholding $10s of millions unless Biden drops out​

Donors Withhold $90 Million Promised For Biden In Latest Debate Fallout, Report Says​

Democratic megadonors push Biden to quit race, as Kamala Harris events fill up​

Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Reactions: TOP
President Biden admitted he was pushed out of the presidential race by Democratic Party elites and specifically name-dropped former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi as one of the perpetrators in his first TV interview since the tectonic news last month.

Of course he was pushed out. Anyone who believes be wasnt has to be a stupid as a leftis.... Oh wait

Everyone knows why Biden quit.
Biden was supported by the needed votes in the primary to receive the party's nomination and was in it to win.

"I'm the Democratic Party’s nominee. No one is pushing me out. I'm not leaving," the email said. "I'm in this race to the end, and WE are going to win this election."

He was forced out because the large Democrat donors wouldn't pay up and everyone of the the party elites
knew Biden couldn't beat Trump.

Major Democratic donors are reportedly withholding $10s of millions unless Biden drops out​

Donors Withhold $90 Million Promised For Biden In Latest Debate Fallout, Report Says​

Democratic megadonors push Biden to quit race, as Kamala Harris events fill up​

Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.
And…..

Back