Biden Falsely Claims Americans Are Better Off and They Know It

Biden is a politician running for reelection, is clearly mentally compromised and is literally making up reality on a regular basis. We shouldn't expect truth from him.

There is never going to be a day when anyone is "far worse off" than they were under Trump. Trump is the most disgusting and destructive thing that has ever happened to America...and he has damaged our Republic more than all of our foreign enemies combined.

How were you "worse off under Trump?" Could you regale us with a few examples?

How were you "worse off under Trump?" Could you regale us with a few examples?

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD was "worse off under Trump" (worse off while Trump was president of the United States)...

...but most especially the ones who need for that to be explained.

Fact is, there is no "explaining" that to someone who needs for it to be explained.

That is what Democrats do they call others what they are

I am not a Democrat...and nearly as I can tell, the people now fooling themselves by "call(ing) other(s) what they are"...are people like you, who I assume to be a Republican.

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD was "worse off under Trump" (worse off while Trump was president of the United States)...

...but most especially the ones who need for that to be explained.

Fact is, there is no "explaining" that to someone who needs for it to be explained.

I wasn't. Economically, I was better off under Trump. Inflation and the cost of everything right now is a serious crimp on things and not just for me. Ukraine and Russia, Israel and Hamas weren't at war. Afghanistan wasn't controlled by terrorists. The US government wasn't waging a war on the energy industry.

So, again, give some examples of how things were "worse off under Trump."

I wasn't. Economically, I was better off under Trump. Inflation and the cost of everything right now is a serious crimp on things and not just for me. Ukraine and Russia, Israel and Hamas weren't at war. Afghanistan wasn't controlled by terrorists. The US government wasn't waging a war on the energy industry.

So, again, give some examples of how things were "worse off under Trump."

EVERYTHING in the world was worse off with Hitler as top executive in Germany...and EVERYTHING in the world was worse off with Trump as top executive in America. Don't fret over your being unable to understand it, TA. Things like that happen in the conservative universe.

EVERYTHING in the world was worse off with Hitler as top executive in Germany...and EVERYTHING in the world was worse off with Trump as top executive in America. Don't fret over your being unable to understand it, TA. Things like that happen in the conservative universe.

giphy.gif

I am not a Democrat...and nearly as I can tell, the people now fooling themselves by "call(ing) other(s) what they are"...are people like you, who I assume to be a Republican.

I am an independent conservative and part of the Christian right so I will never vote for Democrats as you do

I am an independent conservative and part of the Christian right so I will never vote for Democrats as you do

Your confession is interesting, but it should be done to a professional. I would suggest a non-Christian psychiatrist.

R U not sleeping anymore?

Yeah, I sleep. But I am up and out of bed by 4 AM just about every morning. I pretty much head upstairs for bed by 9 - 9:30 every night...work on a hard Killer Sudoku...and fall asleep by 10:30. My wife is careful not to wake me when she comes up later.

Yeah, I sleep. But I am up and out of bed by 4 AM just about every morning. I pretty much head upstairs for bed by 9 - 9:30 every night...work on a hard Killer Sudoku...and fall asleep by 10:30. My wife is careful not to wake me when she comes up later.

U were posting just a few hours before your rise....

Look I get it...I am not judging..sleep is getting more difficult for me.

Back