Biden Falsely Claims Americans Are Better Off and They Know It

You sleep about 3 hours according to the time stamps on your posts....that indicates a problem.

My last post yesterday was before the Notre Dame - USC game...which came on about 7:30 PM. My first post today was probably about 5:00 AM.

Something is fucked up with your settings.

Your confession is interesting, but it should be done to a professional. I would suggest a non-Christian psychiatrist.

You are the one that blindly believes what the Democrat party says. I take it you are a no information Democrat voter that looks for the D it does not matter who it is

You are the one that blindly believes what the Democrat party says. I take it you are a no information Democrat voter that looks for the D it does not matter who it is

Take whatever you want...but as I have mentioned often...I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT.

Your posts show a different story

No they do not. I am NOT a Democrat. I am a registered Independent. I do vote Democratic...but any sane person would, because the Republican Party has become a cesspool filled with shit. Anyone voting Republican these days is a traitor to America.

So...mostly I vote for Democratic candidates. BUT I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT, Moron.

Well...yet another indication that in order to be MAGA...one must be stupid as a bag of rocks. I am a registered, capital "I"...Independent.

I vote mostly for Democrats, because anyone sane...would. Read above.

Good morning Frank! :)

Face it, you are a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat. You hate anything Conservative, even if you are better off for it (like you were under Trump).

Good morning Frank! :)

Face it, you are a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat. You hate anything Conservative, even if you are better off for it (like you were under Trump).

Good morning, RB. Played golf yesterday morning...and froze my ass off...so slept in today.

I am not a fucking Democrat, RB...and if you ever had a discussion with the all-Democrat town council or mayor of my town, you would be laughed at for suggesting that I am.

I am a registered Independent. I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT.

But I do vote mostly for Democrats...(sometimes I simply withhold my vote), most because it is my opinion that anyone sane would never vote for a Republican right now. Neither would anyone intelligent.

But if you guys want to insist that something that simply is not so...IS...fine with me. That seems to be the stock-in-trade of all right wingers these days...so I understand.

Good morning, RB. Played golf yesterday morning...and froze my ass off...so slept in today.

I am not a fucking Democrat, RB...and if you ever had a discussion with the all-Democrat town council or mayor of my town, you would be laughed at for suggesting that I am.

I am a registered Independent. I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT.

But I do vote mostly for Democrats...(sometimes I simply withhold my vote), most because it is my opinion that anyone sane would never vote for a Republican right now. Neither would anyone intelligent.

But if you guys want to insist that something that simply is not so...IS...fine with me. That seems to be the stock-in-trade of all right wingers these days...so I understand.

I had yesterday off, I go in at 3 today. Summer is winding down, tomorrow looks like a nice day though. It has rained the last 6 weekends in a row and will rain again this weekend. I haven't had my car out in almost 2 months! I'll take it to be inspected tomorrow, then cover it for the winter.

I had yesterday off, I go in at 3 today. Summer is winding down, tomorrow looks like a nice day though. It has rained the last 6 weekends in a row and will rain again this weekend. I haven't had my car out in almost 2 months! I'll take it to be inspected tomorrow, then cover it for the winter.

I've got to get mine detailed for the winter...at least a decent wax job for protection. My car is a 2004 Buick LeSabre...currently with 38,000 miles on it. My late aunt gave it to me six - seven years ago...with only 26,000 miles on it. During the summer I put on a few miles, but during the winter, I seldom drive it more than 200 miles a month. Nancy totes me around mostly. But we do not have a garage...and since I do use it occasionally, I have to leave it out. (Sheltered area, but essentially a driveway.)

I've got to get mine detailed for the winter...at least a decent wax job for protection. My car is a 2004 Buick LeSabre...currently with 38,000 miles on it. My late aunt gave it to me six - seven years ago...with only 26,000 miles on it. During the summer I put on a few miles, but during the winter, I seldom drive it more than 200 miles a month. Nancy totes me around mostly. But we do not have a garage...and since I do use it occasionally, I have to leave it out. (Sheltered area, but essentially a driveway.)

I had the Cobra ceramic coated, but my other car and the GF's car need waxed. I used to enjoy waxing a car, but it's become more like work of late. Getting old sucks!

No they do not. I am NOT a Democrat. I am a registered Independent. I do vote Democratic...but any sane person would, because the Republican Party has become a cesspool filled with shit. Anyone voting Republican these days is a traitor to America.

So...mostly I vote for Democratic candidates. BUT I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT, Moron.

You just proved you are a Democrat

You just proved you are a Democrat

I am not a Democrat...and you have just proved that you are a troll...and as stupid as a bag of rocks.

Now...go back to yanking off...and let the adults continue to discuss your bullshit about Joe Biden.

Back