Biden invokes partiotism to sell class warfare

I honestly don't think you have the full grasp of what could have, and actually, was, happening Chap.

We will never every again as a country go into a great depression without some cataclysmic event putting us there. Govt control was put in place to keep that from ever happening again. Without govt intervention thats where we would head.

because of him saying its patriotic to pay taxes. I dont think that my forefathers felt that way when they dumped tea into Boston harbor.

To me its all thats wrong with the democrats.. and Bidon is part of the old democrat guard that I despise. Obama is a fresh face with logical reasoning. Bidon spoils it.

Now unlike some I wont chose a president based on the VP.. but if Obama was to expire and Biodn became president... I think thats almost as bad as Palin becoming president. I would NEVER vote Bidon for president.

It was just a flippant comment Chap.

Well, anyway, if you hate the VP's equally bad there's still no reason not to vote for Obama.

We will never every again as a country go into a great depression without some cataclysmic event putting us there. Govt control was put in place to keep that from ever happening again. Without govt intervention thats where we would head.

Govt control, you mean the one trillion dollar bailout?

Yep no stinking iceberg can sink this ship. We are unsinkable ;)
full speed ahead!

Govt control, you mean the one trillion dollar bailout?
Yes the ability to do that if needed. Just as was done with Roosevelt's NEW DEAL or to help Europe with the Marshall plan. BTW where are our friends when we need help?

We wouldn't have this problem of lack of funds if we pillaged Iraq of oil instead of building up there city to surplus.. We have no business waring if we are not benefiting from it.

Yes the ability to do that if needed. Just as was done with Roosevelt's NEW DEAL or to help Europe with the Marshall plan. BTW where are our friends when we need help?

We wouldn't have this problem of lack of funds if we pillaged Iraq of oil instead of building up there city to surplus.. We have no business waring if we are not benefiting from it.

Where are our friends ? Getting their asses burned by investing in our junk finiancial system.
They might not be such good friends in the future.

Back