Biden is only listening to polling data from loyalists, according to new report

My point is that trump is a convicted felon and he's being praised like the Second Coming. You're a republican. Why did they choose someone like trump over Haley, Rubio or the others? Nobody brings as much baggage with them as trump.
I'm not avoiding your question I'm responding from a different perspective. I'm from the Bay. Grew up in Oakland, live in SF. No Republicans run for office in either of these Cities, everyone is a Democrat (except for the occasional Green Party candidate). So because people have to differentiate themselves they get labeled as progressive or moderate (mind you the 'moderates' are still pro-choice, pro LGTBQ rights, pro gun control, think climate change is an existential threat etc. they just tend to be more pro the building of housing and aren't as anti-cops as the progressives).

For the life of me, I don't understand why people continue to vote for the progressives over the moderates (especially in Oakland). It's not like it's a Dem vs Rep choice and a person would never vote for a Rep. The options are all Democrats. But I'm also a Republican. When I take off my Republican hat and try to look at it more neutrally I can understand to a degree (to be clear I'm talking about understanding, not agreeing).

I share this because when trying to understand why people support who they do we sometimes have to take off our partisan and tribal caps (which isn't always easy).

Reagan style economics and Republicanism is no longer in favor with many people. People (from all political stripes) are pushing back against free trade and globalization. Trump (and Bernie to a slightly lesser degree) tapped into that. Look at JD Vance, he has spoken out against traditional Reagan Republicans like me which makes him an ideal candidate for the #MAGA crowd.

Times change and political parties change. And we're in the middle of a big change right now. (You want to read a great book, even though it's a few years old now, check out Gerald Sieb's "We Should Have Seen It Coming" about the Republican Party going from Reagan to Trump).

That has ZERO to do with Trump "34 felony convictions" Has your brain misfired again. Biden has that same problem.
Yeah, you're right. Sometimes it's hard to keep straight all the cases against trump. But it doesn't change the fact that GOP propaganda is trying to normalize trump's long criminal career to justify electing him president.

I'm not avoiding your question I'm responding from a different perspective. I'm from the Bay. Grew up in Oakland, live in SF. No Republicans run for office in either of these Cities, everyone is a Democrat (except for the occasional Green Party candidate). So because people have to differentiate themselves they get labeled as progressive or moderate (mind you the 'moderates' are still pro-choice, pro LGTBQ rights, pro gun control, think climate change is an existential threat etc. they just tend to be more pro the building of housing and aren't as anti-cops as the progressives).

For the life of me, I don't understand why people continue to vote for the progressives over the moderates (especially in Oakland). It's not like it's a Dem vs Rep choice and a person would never vote for a Rep. The options are all Democrats. But I'm also a Republican. When I take off my Republican hat and try to look at it more neutrally I can understand to a degree (to be clear I'm talking about understanding, not agreeing).

I share this because when trying to understand why people support who they do we sometimes have to take off our partisan and tribal caps (which isn't always easy).

Reagan style economics and Republicanism is no longer in favor with many people. People (from all political stripes) are pushing back against free trade and globalization. Trump (and Bernie to a slightly lesser degree) tapped into that. Look at JD Vance, he has spoken out against traditional Reagan Republicans like me which makes him an ideal candidate for the #MAGA crowd.

Times change and political parties change. And we're in the middle of a big change right now. (You want to read a great book, even though it's a few years old now, check out Gerald Sieb's "We Should Have Seen It Coming" about the Republican Party going from Reagan to Trump).
Okay, I understand this. But even so, a candidate having 34 felony convictions doesn't seem to matter and I still don't understand why, despite republicans' grievances with the normies in the party.

Okay, I understand this. But even so, a candidate having 34 felony convictions doesn't seem to matter and I still don't understand why, despite republicans' grievances with the normies in the party.
Because most believe it was a partisan driven hit job. (This will be the third consecutive election I do not vote for the my party's Presidential nominee and I don't go around supporting Trump - but even I can see the partisan work in what went on with the whole thing.) So that's why.

Because most believe it was a partisan driven hit job. (This will be the third consecutive election I do not vote for the my party's Presidential nominee and I don't go around supporting Trump - but even I can see the partisan work in what went on with the whole thing.) So that's why.
I've looked at lots of trump's court cases in NY and there's no question he's a fraudster and grifter. Cases in point trump university and trump stealing from his foundation. Both of these occurred before he ever ran for president.

If this is what people want, it's on them.

The democrat's need to wrap this up this week too?!! All the democratic leaders past and present need to meet with Biden about their fears and concerns about Biden continuing as the parties standard bearer?!! Biden could end this self-created crisis by taking a cognitive test and releasing the results to the public or release the results of his last cognitive test to quell the rising rebellion against his candidacy from within his own party.
  • Recent polls show Trump leading Biden after Biden's poor debate performance.
  • Biden's inner circle is shrinking, The New York Times reported.
  • Many Democrats are concerned about Biden's chances against Trump, urging him to drop out.
The polls do not look great for President Joe Biden, but according to The New York Times, Biden hasn't checked in directly with his campaign's team of pollsters.

A new report from The Times describes the president's inner circle as shrinking and comprised of family members, including First Lady Jill Biden and his son Hunter, and a small group of loyalists.

The outlet reported Biden has instead been getting updates from his longtime friend Mike Donilon, a former pollster who the Times previously reported was responsible for delivering polling news, good and bad, to the president.

The Times cited conversations with more than three dozen people for its report, which emphasized a growing divide between Biden — and those who are staunchly backing him — and many Democratic voters and elected officials concerned about his ability to beat former President Donald Trump in November.

The Biden campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Business Insider.

But Biden on Monday gave some indication that he's increasingly relying on himself to make decisions about his candidacy.

In an interview with NBC at the White House, Lester Holt asked Biden who he listens to on "deeply personal issues" like whether or not to stay in the race.

"Me," Biden responded. "Look, I've been doing this a long time. The idea that I'm the old guy — I am, I'm old — but I'm only three years older than Trump, number one, and number two, my mental acuity has been pretty damn good."

According to a FiveThirtyEight analysis that looks at the averages of many polls, Biden and Trump were neck-and-neck for a good chunk of June. After Biden's disastrous debate perforce, FiveThirtyEight's analysis shows Trump pulling out ahead and currently leading by more than 2 percentage points.

A comparison of national polling averages from the Cook Political Report, based on 21 national polls, also found a stark gap between the candidates last week. The report found Trump polling at an average of 46.7% and Biden at 44.3%.

And polling of the presidential race isn't the only kind he should worry about.

A Washington Post-ABC News-Ipsos poll last week found most Democrats think Biden should drop out of the race after his debate performance.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...loyalists-according-to-new-report/ar-BB1q7hDv

View attachment 28056
You endorsed the assassination of an American politician so fuck you asshole.

Yeah, you're right. Sometimes it's hard to keep straight all the cases against trump. But it doesn't change the fact that GOP propaganda is trying to normalize trump's long criminal career to justify electing him president.
So why do you think the SCOTUS or the appeals courts won't throw out the felony convictions that used illegal

Would you vote for Nikki ?

I've looked at lots of trump's court cases in NY and there's no question he's a fraudster and grifter. Cases in point trump university and trump stealing from his foundation. Both of these occurred before he ever ran for president.

If this is what people want, it's on them.
So now you are Perry Mason.

Think about it, if elected this convicted felon/criminal he will access to our nations secrets again?!! Electing a convicted felon, what does that say about this country?!!
It says nobody believes the Leftist ShitLords' lies.

Think about it. Leftist ShitLords hanging for Treason! :awesome:

It should be a little easier now that over half of them are gone! :awesome:

So why do you think the SCOTUS or the appeals courts won't throw out the felony convictions that used illegal

Would you vote for Nikki ?
Show me some evidence that the convictions used illegal something. Show me where the chain of evidence breaks down and the illegal stuff comes in.

Back