Biden is what happens when a lifetime of chronic lying meets cognitive decline

So six + decades of SCOTUS "one Nation under God with equal justice under law" Mohammed Valhalla flying flaming chariots pseudoscience pedophilia martyrdom has been the sunlight of their "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia assassination of JFK is still the best national religion money can buy.......

Last edited:
Biden is just your run of the mill greasy politician that will say anything, do anything to get elected and stay in office.

Not as bad as Trump is, but I agree.

You should not. Biden was always one of the poorest politicians and his honesty was never in question. he spent 40 years being a hard-working across the aisles, kind of senator. The assumption that all politicians are corrupt is wrong. I do wonder who got paid off when banks located in Delaware to avoid the regulations and usury laws though. Rightys have been investigating Biden for years and came up with nothing. Trump will wind up with hundreds of charges by the time they are done.

You should not. Biden was always one of the poorest politicians and his honesty was never in question. he spent 40 years being a hard-working across the aisles, kind of senator. The assumption that all politicians are corrupt is wrong. I do wonder who got paid off when banks located in Delaware to avoid the regulations and usury laws though. Rightys have been investigating Biden for years and came up with nothing. Trump will wind up with hundreds of charges by the time they are done.

Trump brags about being corrupt.

Back