Biden is what happens when a lifetime of chronic lying meets cognitive decline

So does Biden... I told 'em they weren't getting the billion dollars... as one example.

Find another lie to try and pass off. We’ve seen this pitiful attempt more than enough. We can’t help it if you’re too fucking stupid to comprehend simple English.

How is it a lie? Do you even know who the Ukrainians put in to replace the fired prosecutor?

Yep, I sure do know who they put in place.

You’ve merely replayed the same stupid fucking narrative that Biden was on the take in this situation. Give it up, man. You just look more fucking stupid with every iteration. The same thing with the stolen election bullshit.

Everybody except you ignorant fucking Trumptards know they’re all fucking lies, so you’re just preaching to your own fucking MAGATS.

Yep, I sure do know who they put in place.

You’ve merely replayed the same stupid fucking narrative that Biden was on the take in this situation. Give it up, man. You just look more fucking stupid with every iteration. The same thing with the stolen election bullshit.

Everybody except you ignorant fucking Trumptards know they’re all fucking lies, so you’re just preaching to your own fucking MAGATS.

Then how can you say it wasn't a bribe? The guy that replaced the prosecutor that was fired was unqualified, not even a lawyer, had been in prison for treason, had numerous previous arrests for drunken violence, and was as corrupt as they come. Hell, the Ukranian parliament had to change the laws just to let the fucker serve. But he was thoroughly on the take and definitely wasn't going to look into Burisma, or anything else for that matter...

Then how can you say it wasn't a bribe? The guy that replaced the prosecutor that was fired was unqualified, not even a lawyer, had been in prison for treason, had numerous previous arrests for drunken violence, and was as corrupt as they come. Hell, the Ukranian parliament had to change the laws just to let the fucker serve. But he was thoroughly on the take and definitely wasn't going to look into Burisma, or anything else for that matter...

As Reagan put it, “There you go again.” Doubling down on stupid.

Back