Biden pardons Trump

Tinkerpeach

Live television:

President Biden:

"To my fellow Americans, today I have issued a pardon for former president Trump on all federal charges he has been convicted of. While it is acknowledged that crimes were committed this sentencing has created a rift in the very fabric of the American community.

A rift that is far more destructive then the crimes actually committed. It is my belief that the best way to fix this is to grant former president Trump a complete pardon so that out nation can heal and get past this ugly point in our history.

Therefore, by my executive authority I am granting clemency to Donald Trump on all charges effective immediately. It is my hope that we as a nation can move on from this period and begin to go back to normalcy.

Thank you and God Bless America."

Live television:

President Biden:

"To my fellow Americans, today I have issued a pardon for former president Trump on all federal charges he has been convicted of. While it is acknowledged that crimes were committed this sentencing has created a rift in the very fabric of the American community.

A rift that is far more destructive then the crimes actually committed. It is my belief that the best way to fix this is to grant former president Trump a complete pardon so that out nation can heal and get past this ugly point in our history.

Therefore, by my executive authority I am granting clemency to Donald Trump on all charges effective immediately. It is my hope that we as a nation can move on from this period and begin to go back to normalcy.

You really are a fascist.

Live television:

President Biden:

I suppose that he's senile enough to really do that.

Live television:

President Biden:

That would likely end Trump.

But do you believe Trump should be above the law?

Live television:

President Biden:

Do you remember when Ford pardoned Nixon??? That caused him to lose to Jimmy Carter.

Live television:

President Biden:

Being the author here, this apparently means you are recognizing that Trump did break the law, laws, several times, that he was “convicted,” correct?

If a GOP POTUS wins Trump will get Pardoned for all Fed stuff. Christie is probably the only 'no' on that.

IF a Dem POTUS wins, Trump will likely get commuted sentences on all Federal convictions. I think the Dem Potus would want to end the Trump circus and be seen to be merciful, in a non-partisan way. Trump and his SS actually going thru the processes of potentially going to jail and the circus that would create would not be seen as a good thing for the country.

Being the author here, this apparently means you are recognizing that Trump did break the law, laws, several times, that he was “convicted,” correct?

It's a scenario of what could happen.

I don't think Trump will be actually convicted of anything but who knows.

There is no way to predict that.

It's a scenario of what could happen.

I don't think Trump will be actually convicted of anything but who knows.

There is no way to predict that.

Trump, Rudy, Stone and many others are going to die in prison for these crimes against America

Live television:

President Biden:

Biden orchestrated all of these fraudulent indictments, why would he pardon? Biden has overthrown the United States Constitution - he (those controlling him) isn't looking for healing - he wants to finish the job of ending democracy that he has started.

This is the Marxist revolution that democrats have been working toward for a century.

Back