Biden pardons Trump

Biden probably will partially pardon Trump at some point!

He will make sure that Trump doesn't spend the rest of his life in prison- whatever that entails.

No one wants to see Trump or Giuliani spend the rest of their lives in prison!

But yes, full Pardoning has to go or the very next Nefarious asshole that becomes president will use Pardoning again to commit crimes.

Trump fucks up everything he touches! He definitely fucked up the pardoning process for all future presidents- when he started using it to commit crimes himself and solicit others to carry out crimes for him while waving Get-out-of-jail free cards in their face, and when he pardoned that convicted Killer was basically the straw that broke the camel's back!

no one? I do. They are criminals who threatened the American experiment. Trump is the biggest threat America has faced since the war of 1812.

^Stupidest motherfucker on the forum.

Yet I'm smart enough to offer contrary arguments backed by evidence and logic when I disagree, where all you can come up with is

7w67x3.jpg

Yet I'm smart enough to offer contrary arguments backed by evidence and logic when I disagree, where all you can come up with is

7w67x3.jpg

You have nothing more than tinfoil hat conspiracy bullshit, Nancy. To the level that only the mentally defective believe. No evidence. No logic.

Thank goodness, the number of you idiots is small.

Every single time a president has needed one.

Only one president in history has been pardoned - Richard Nixon. The pardon was arranged when he selected Gerald Ford as his VP. I don't believe Carter would have pardoned Nixon.

It is amusing to think about Nixon, who was a saint - a choir boy compared to Bought and Paid For Biden. We were so naive - we thought the law applied to all - we know better now. The Republicans were fools to let the democrats take out Nixon. That was what led us to where we are now, with the filthy democrats ending the Constitutional Republic.

no one? I do. They are criminals who threatened the American experiment. Trump is the biggest threat America has faced since the war of 1812.

Correction, Trump is the biggest threat the Globalist Oligarchy that has subverted America has ever faced. Trump supports the Constitution that you and your party have worked so hard to put an end to.

It's not about being rich, there is an unspoken brotherhood among presidents that pardon's are guaranteed because you never know when you will need one yourself.

If Biden wins re-election there really isn't any reason not to do so.

If Trump wins and Biden get's nailed on bribery charges I expect him to do the same for him.

You do? You mapped out that scenario in your conspiracy-ridden brain.
Trump has to go to jail to demonstrate that we do not have a 2 tiered judicial system. We do and still will have though. Trump piles up crimes and he cannot blatantly escape paying for them. He is defying the courts right now.

You do? You mapped out that scenario in your conspiracy-ridden brain.
Trump has to go to jail to demonstrate that we do not have a 2 tiered judicial system. We do and still will have though. Trump piles up crimes and he cannot blatantly escape paying for them. He is defying the courts right now.

You mean like Hunter not serving time in prison?

Like that?

Only one president in history has been pardoned - Richard Nixon. The pardon was arranged when he selected Gerald Ford as his VP. I don't believe Carter would have pardoned Nixon.

It is amusing to think about Nixon, who was a saint - a choir boy compared to Bought and Paid For Biden. We were so naive - we thought the law applied to all - we know better now. The Republicans were fools to let the democrats take out Nixon. That was what led us to where we are now, with the filthy democrats ending the Constitutional Republic.

Yeah I've studied the Watergate case in depth.

Nixon asked for people to get information for him but he had no idea they were going to break into the hotel. He found out about the break-in while watching the news.

He never actually ordered anyone to do that hence the pardon.

What was Hunter guilty of? His case has not been settled. I am sure you know that. As Repub deflections go, that one was really lame.

It's falling apart quickly for lil Brandon and the dominoes will soon drop to fell the big guy.

What was Hunter guilty of? His case has not been settled. I am sure you know that. As Repub deflections go, that one was really lame.

Hunter is a Reich member.

He is not subject to any laws.

We ALL know this.

There is only ONE law under the revolution - serve the democrat Reich without question.

Last edited:
It's falling apart quickly for lil Brandon and the dominoes will soon drop to fell the big guy.

You're going to be very disappointed.

The Republicans can present any evidence they like - but without the rule of law, it means nothing.

The Biden Cartel serves the Reich - they simply are not subject to any laws.

Biden orchestrated all of these fraudulent indictments, why would he pardon? Biden has overthrown the United States Constitution - he (those controlling him) isn't looking for healing - he wants to finish the job of ending democracy that he has started.

This is the Marxist revolution that democrats have been working toward for a century.

You are an ignorant shithead. Biden had nothing to do with any indictments and Bill Barr, trumps ex attorney general said he doesn't believe ANY attorney general would not indict trump in the documents case, that he is guilty and that he believes he will be found guilty in a number of the Jan 6th charges. What he did there was illegal and deceitful. Only a fucking dumbshit Trump lover could possibly think Biden has been behind any of these charges.

Neither you nor any of the republicans have a fucking stitch of evidence that Joe Biden did anything wrong. I thought you said you provide contrary arguments backed by evidence? you have none against Joe Biden.

Back