Biden ridiculed for using fake White House set

naOs5v1j6inJJ3kk7eCbDkiR2p5yiJGD2gyh4BlT8ApBqNXHvK_aSbdgSko8zkgS3VKjKijyzfNUrcz4TI13nLNbJn2pnvicqpBx_n0fpKk1YzT5RnoODc9xNFPfLTFuzgWwDRNp=s0

We can see that it's a fake set. What is your major malfunction?

Sadly, melania trump destroyed our Rose Garden, but the real crime here is Biden makes good points on a set... Or the real crime if you have no real crimes to complain about.
Oh I got plenty of real complaints:
defacto open borders
inflation
Afghan evac was so botched 13 American paid their life for it
mandates. Biden mentioned therapeutics 1 time -that was it - and withheld it for where it was needed
I wont even get into the insane progs

This isnt a "complaint" - it's ridicule :pke:

it means when it went through the senate it did not get enough votes to confirm and remove from office. As I stated earlier, it was just grand standing by the house with no chance of going any further

House impeaches. Senate votes to remove from office or not. All there is to it.

it is when it is waste of time and money, why do something that will fail and be meaningless, you clearly do not live in reality

I don't mind explaining our Constitution to you.

The Constitution gives sole authority of impeachment to the House of Representatives. These article of impeachment are sent to the Senate where they vote to either remove the President from office or to do nothing.

It is structured as a two step process by the US Constitution. The House does not vote on guilt or innocence and the Senate cannot impeach the President.

Hope you understand now.

I don't mind explaining our Constitution to you.

The Constitution gives sole authority of impeachment to the House of Representatives. These article of impeachment are sent to the Senate where they vote to either remove the President from office or to do nothing.

It is structured as a two step process by the US Constitution. The House does not vote on guilt or innocence and the Senate cannot impeach the President.

Hope you understand now.

Prick, it is not a lack of understanding process, the point is it was wasted dollars with a known outcome of going nowhere. Let me dumb it down for you.....it is like mowing the grass with no gas in the lawnmower, nothing has changed when you go over the whole yard. Get it, it is a fucking waste of time

Oh I got plenty of real complaints:
defacto open borders
inflation
Afghan evac was so botched 13 American paid their life for it
mandates. Biden mentioned therapeutics 1 time -that was it - and withheld it for where it was needed
I wont even get into the insane progs

This isnt a "complaint" - it's ridicule :pke:

biden has not withheld therapeutics. 13 dead under biden, 73 under fat traitor trump AND WE WERE STILL IN AFGHANISTAN WHEN HE LEFT OFFICE, the border policy is exactly the same.

you are a goddamn liar.

it means when it went through the senate it did not get enough votes to confirm and remove from office. As I stated earlier, it was just grand standing by the house with no chance of going any further

because of repub congressmen who put politics above doing their duty. so you need to suck on that, bitch.

Back