Biden ridiculed for using fake White House set

^ stupid people use vocabulary words incorrectly -which is really being dumb
~~~

There is no "aggrievement" in these tweets; they are photographically shown to be correct

He means you are troubled or distressed in spirit because Biden has a White House set, you fucking moron.

After 4 years of jaw-dropping stuff from Trump, it's awesome that this is the biggest thing you guys can complain about w/ Biden.

No shit. Every Trump day was "unprecedented" in the worst imaginable ways. And the best these people can come up with is that Biden uses a monitor instead of a teleprompter?

^ stupid people use vocabulary words incorrectly -which is really being dumb
~~~

There is no "aggrievement" in these tweets; they are photographically shown to be correct

Poor aggrieved putz boy

aggrieved. adjective hurt, wronged, injured, harmed, disturbed, distressed, unhappy, afflicted, saddened, woeful, peeved (informal), ill-used I really feel aggrieved at this sort of thing.

Sadly, melania trump destroyed our Rose Garden, but the real crime here is Biden makes good points on a set... Or the real crime if you have no real crimes to complain about.

TOTAL LIE,AS USUAL. SHE DID NO SUCH THING....

dam-images-daily-2015-04-white-house-gardens-white-house-garden-tours-spring-2015-01.jpg

TOTAL LIE,AS USUAL. SHE DID NO SUCH THING....

dam-images-daily-2015-04-white-house-gardens-white-house-garden-tours-spring-2015-01.jpg

Grok really lost this one. I mean really, badly lost this one. That is a picture taken by historian Michael Beschloss, IN 2015, before melania trump destroyed the Rose Garden. Its date is even in the URL as 2015. Beschloss tweeted that picture with:

White House Rose Garden on this day in 2015, five years before its evisceration:
https://twitter.com/beschlossdc/status/1383167941320007689?lang=en

He means you are troubled or distressed in spirit because Biden has a White House set, you fucking moron.
pathetic even for you
when one has to tell me what someone else said and what I replied isn't what was written- it's delusional

Poor aggrieved putz boy

aggrieved. adjective hurt, wronged, injured, harmed, disturbed, distressed, unhappy, afflicted, saddened, woeful, peeved (informal), ill-used I really feel aggrieved at this sort of thing.
projection and lies

Back