Biden ridiculed for using fake White House set

Steven Miller said that? Who is more unreliable than he? You guys have to be more selective. The fact is you desperately want to believe everything bad about Biden, so you will.

Grok used a picture from 2015 to claim that the Rose Garden had not been butchered by melania trump.... Worse yet, he used a picture that was used by historians to show how beautiful the Rose Garden was BEFORE melania trump BUTCHERED IT!!!

Biden does not to waste more taxpayer money on this, so it might be a few years before it is repaired. And then it will take about a decade or two to get back to where it was. So it is going to take some time before the reality matches the "fake set".

Here are before and after photos, so we know what we want to return to.

28acad1352230905.jpg

Don't ridicule President Biden for dealing with atrocities left behind by the former fake president and Putin's bitch tRump who conspired with his repukes to covid murder over 600,000 Americans, and for the following reasons:

What's the nation's progress on vaccinations?
At least 216,268,034 people or 66% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 186,618,184 people or 57% of the population have been fully vaccinated.

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/

isn't that what I just said cocksucker, I never said the senate impeaches retard, The house impeached the man knowing the senate would never convict. It was a waste of time, it is like mowing your yard without a blade, the result is the same as before you started. GOD you are a dumbfuck

Trump was impeached. I'm sorry that causes you to shit your Depends and wake up in your nursing home bed covered in sweat.

Grok used a picture from 2015 to claim that the Rose Garden had not been butchered by melania trump.... Worse yet, he used a picture that was used by historians to show how beautiful the Rose Garden was BEFORE melania trump BUTCHERED IT!!!

Biden does not to waste more taxpayer money on this, so it might be a few years before it is repaired. And then it will take about a decade or two to get back to where it was. So it is going to take some time before the reality matches the "fake set".

Here are before and after photos, so we know what we want to return to.

28acad1352230905.jpg

She cut down trees? What an evil bitch.

She cut down trees? What an evil bitch.

Those cherry blossom trees were a gift from Japan, and that was former first lady Jackie Kennedy's rose garden that was respected years after. Yet, I hope First Lady Jill Biden makes sure this atrocity with the former fake so-called first lady Malentonia will be fixed. I am surprised the Russian flag wasn't posted on top of the White House of those deplorable years from 2017 to 2020 when America did not have a legitimate POTUS but a Putin bitch tRump.

Those cherry blossom trees were a gift from Japan, and that was former first lady Jackie Kennedy's rose garden that was respected years after. Yet, I hope First Lady Jill Biden makes sure this atrocity with the former fake so-called first lady Malentonia will be fixed. I am surprised the Russian flag wasn't posted on top of the White House of those deplorable years from 2017 to 2020 when America did not have a legitimate POTUS but a Putin bitch tRump.

I didn't have much of a problem with Melania. She didn't do anything for four years, so she was pretty easy to forget or ignore. I am shocked, however, that a person would kill perfectly healthy trees. The rose garden is sad too.

I didn't have much of a problem with Melania. She didn't do anything for four years, so she was pretty easy to forget or ignore. I am shocked, however, that a person would kill perfectly healthy trees. The rose garden is sad too.

Well apparently you didn't have much problems at worshipping a former fake so-called first lady Melania at basically being a un American first skank.

Well apparently you didn't have much problems at worshipping a former fake so-called first lady Melania at basically being a un American first skank.

Me? Are you fucking high? I wouldn't piss on Melania if she was on fire. Pull your shit together.

Back