Biden ridiculed for using fake White House set

I said the same.
The Clinton impeachment was 'much ado about nothing' ..
Trump's impeachments were manufactured/invented and supported by Deep State bureaucrats

Like everything else in US politics,
DC has abused and shredded all norms and we are left with massive dysfunction

Xi has to see this -he could move on Taiwan tomorrow if he wanted to.

We couldn't mount a united response - no one is going to listen to Biden either after shafting our coalition partners in Afghan

and you are a liar, a goddamn chickenshit liar. i have posted the proof of collusion. not illegal, but it could be impeachable.

Great job of projecting. So when will your darling Putin's bitch tRump will be ridiculed and prosecuted for conspiring with Russians and repukes to be lawlessly hacked in there; conspiring to enable the covid death of over 600,000 Americans, and among his other atrocities against humanity, conspiring with his repuke flunkies to incite a act of insurrection against the U.S. Capitol, and of course waging war on the lawful and Constitutionally compliant 2020 electoral process? I suggest to you is unplug your finger from your ass and consider the reality of it all.

Last edited:
It's called impeachment, you fourth grade dropout. The Senate convicts, not impeaches.

isn't that what I just said cocksucker, I never said the senate impeaches retard, The house impeached the man knowing the senate would never convict. It was a waste of time, it is like mowing your yard without a blade, the result is the same as before you started. GOD you are a dumbfuck

Back