Biden Says He Did Not Tell DOJ to Charge Trump

ptif219

Verified User
So the Democrats claimed Trump was a liar but they believe rthe lies of Biden

Does Biden believe anyone is stupid enough to believe this. WAIT!!!!! this is mean for Biden voters and they are that stupid

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

resident Joe Biden on Thursday said that he did not pressure the Department of Justice (DOJ) to bring charges against former President Donald Trump as a special prosecutor is reportedly deciding to indict the former president.

On Thursday evening, Trump stated that he was informed that he was summoned to appear at a Miami courthouse on June 13, saying that special counsel Jack Smith will indict him following an investigation into whether he mishandled classified documents that culminated in an FBI raid targeting his Mar-a-Lago residence in August. Trump said that he is “an innocent man” and described the case against him as “election interference.”

Hours before that, Biden spoke to reporters alongside British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak and was asked if Americans should have trust in the DOJ in the midst of the Trump probe.

“You’ll notice I have never once, not one single time, suggested to the Justice Department what they should do or not do, relative to bringing a charge or not bringing a charge. I’m honest,” Biden said in response.

Meanwhile, the DOJ has not unsealed the charges that are being brought against the former president. His attorneys, however, confirmed on Thursday night that he was charged with seven counts relating to the Espionage Act.

“It does have some language in it that suggests what the seven charges would be. Not 100 percent clear that all of those are separate charges, but they basically break out from an Espionage Act charge,” Trump lawyer Jim Trusty told CNN, describing the espionage charge as “ludicrous.” There are also multiple “obstruction-based-type charges and then false statement charges,” the attorney said.

Trusty further said that Trump received a summons to court via email, while his team has not received a copy of the indictment so far. He said that Trump will appear in court on Tuesday but gave no further information in the CNN interview.

I guess you are completely ignorant of the how a person is charged with a federal felony. Trump was indicted by a federal grand jury empaneled in Florida.

So, question...

Hunter Biden clearly lied on a federal firearms background check form. There is ZERO doubt of that. He was and is a drug user / abuser. He was when he signed the form. There are time dated photographs of him using crack, among other drugs on the laptop the FBI possesses. That is a federal felony and a serious one. Why after over 3 years + hasn't he been indicted and tried for that serious gun crime?

The point I'm making, and at this point it's a pretty damn obvious one, is that the FBI and DOJ have become political tools rather than dispassionate arbiters of justice treating all with equality and fairness.

The question that really needs answering is How can the party in power justify going after their primary political opponent shortly before an election? It looks more like some Third World junta or strongman dictatorship in action than the actions of a just and dispassionate democratic Western nation.

Does Biden believe anyone is stupid enough to believe this. WAIT!!!!! this is mean for Biden voters and they are that stupid

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

You are an ignorant and uneducated buffoon That's not how the law works . Trump was indicted by a grand jury after hearing the findings , Biden has nothing to do with it

The grand jury's principal function is to determine whether or not there is probable cause to believe that one or more persons committed a certain Federal offense within the venue of the district court.

So, question...

Hunter Biden clearly lied on a federal firearms background check form. There is ZERO doubt of that. He was and is a drug user / abuser. He was when he signed the form. There are time dated photographs of him using crack, among other drugs on the laptop the FBI possesses. That is a federal felony and a serious one. Why after over 3 years + hasn't he been indicted and tried for that serious gun crime?

The point I'm making, and at this point it's a pretty damn obvious one, is that the FBI and DOJ have become political tools rather than dispassionate arbiters of justice treating all with equality and fairness.

The question that really needs answering is How can the party in power justify going after their primary political opponent shortly before an election? It looks more like some Third World junta or strongman dictatorship in action than the actions of a just and dispassionate democratic Western nation.

But, but, but Hunter :rolleyes::palm:

I guess you are completely ignorant of the how a person is charged with a federal felony. Trump was indicted by a federal grand jury empaneled in Florida.

So you are saying the DOJ which is part of the excutive branch had nothing to do with abd Biden and Garland have not been planning how to get rid of Trump. It is you that does not understand how politics work when one party acts like a Banana republic

You are an ignorant and uneducated buffoon That's not how the law works . Trump was indicted by a grand jury after hearing the findings , Biden has nothing to do with it

The grand jury's principal function is to determine whether or not there is probable cause to believe that one or more persons committed a certain Federal offense within the venue of the district court.

No the DOJ assembled the grand jury

I want Trump to get the same treatment as Hillary got you know there was no intent

Trump bragged about having top secret Docs

'This is still a secret': Trump's stunning conversation in FULL where he bragged about having classified files on an attack
Indictment reveals conversation where Trump admits he didn't declassify military intelligence he took with him when he left the White House
'As president, I could have declassified, but now I can't,' Trump admitted
Trump showed information to those without a security clearance

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ersation-bragged-having-classified-files.html

Trump bragged about having top secret Docs

'This is still a secret': Trump's stunning conversation in FULL where he bragged about having classified files on an attack
Indictment reveals conversation where Trump admits he didn't declassify military intelligence he took with him when he left the White House
'As president, I could have declassified, but now I can't,' Trump admitted
Trump showed information to those without a security clearance

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ersation-bragged-having-classified-files.html

According to Democrats

If you think Joe committed a crime, why haven't the maga nazi Republican majority congress filed articles of impeachment? Answer: They got nothing.

Meanwhile these are the actual charges against Donald Trump:

31 counts of willful retention of national defense information.
The list of documents include at least one about US nuclear weapons.

1 count of conspiracy to obstruct justice with co-conspirator -Nauta
1 count of withholding a document or record when Trump and Natua moved records to hide them from Trump's lawyer
1 count of Corruptly concealing a document with Natua
1 count of concealing a document in a federal investigation with Natua
1 count of of scheme to conceal with Natua
1 count of false statements

And then 1 count of false statements by Natua.

So, question...

duhhhh hillary....duhhhh

Back