Biden Says He Did Not Tell DOJ to Charge Trump

Do you think Biden is in control of the US right now? He's not even in control of his bowels, OK?

2 communist/globalist women are running the country right now, and they take orders from someone higher.

Trump stole documents and refused to return them to the US government. That is fact.

Trump stole a truckload of classified documents. He was told by NARA and the FBI to return them. He did not. He lied to them and when they came. Then he had the ones he wanted stashed away. He was lying and stealing. Justice was willing to let it all slide if he would just give them back. He refused. They gave Trump a year before they did anything.
Biden had nothing to do with it. It was between Donny and NARA with the FBI doing the go-between work.

Records show Trump saying he knew the documents were top secret and he could not declassify them.

Trump stole documents and refused to return them to the US government. That is fact.

You can't steal what you're already in possession of. :rolleyes:

Okay! Maybe you'll understand this:

They are trying to prosecute a president for having things that presidents have and always have had. That is absurd!

Prove me wrong!

You can't steal what you're already in possession of. :rolleyes:

Okay! Maybe you'll understand this:

They are trying to prosecute a president for having things that presidents have and always have had. That is absurd!

Prove me wrong!

No one not the President has a right to possess these documents.

STFU you fucking retard, you can't even adhere to a subject, fuckin' mental midget.

I am talking about those in power targeting political opponents with the weight of the govenment. That's crap that happens in Cuba, Venezuela, Russia.

Until now NOT the US.

I'm seriously cracking up at you. When show you up you go trumptard ape shit. You're so fun :) You understand that that people in congress who were targeting the Clintons and trying to overthrow the government in 2020 and 2021 were part of the government? Durham, head of the Durham failure was working of the behalf of the DOJ which is part of the Federal Government?

Also, eat shit.

No one not the President has a right to possess these documents.

laughing.gif

Oh, you silly girl! The president is the ultimate authority on classification. Not NARA, and not the FBI.

NARA is supposed to be independent, but the FBI is supposed to serve at the whim of the president.

NARA can't tell the president what to do. :nono:

These are the laws that are in place.

laughing.gif

Oh, you silly girl! The president is the ultimate authority on classification. Not NARA, and not the FBI.

NARA is supposed to be independent, but the FBI is supposed to serve at the whim of the president.

NARA can't tell the president what to do. :nono:

False. In fact, Trump admitted they were not declassified.

I'm seriously cracking up at you. When show you up you go trumptard ape shit. You're so fun :) You understand that that people in congress who were targeting the Clintons and trying to overthrow the government in 2020 and 2021 were part of the government? Durham, head of the Durham failure was working of the behalf of the DOJ which is part of the Federal Government?

Also, eat shit.

You have holes in your brain from huffing spray paint or something, fucktard.

You might be the 2nd I ever ignore here.

Back