Biden Says He Did Not Tell DOJ to Charge Trump

The Republicans will wait till after the election and treat him the way Democrats are treating Trump

Yeah, but impeachment is doing jack shit right now.

The problem that can be addressed right now is the corrupt DOJ and FBI.

It's not all of them, but it IS some of them.

Do you write your Congressman?

I don't because mine is kickass, but I've found family letters where my predecessors have before and got good results.

Yeah.. that was a long time ago. Yeah, like back when Americans had actual representation. Before Congress voted themselves the Lords of The US.

I know what is going on...follow me.

I'm not a follower, dude. Sorry.

Do you have balls enough to pass along some info to Comer with an email and phone #?
I don't, :( or the motivation to go out and get a burner phone right now. :(

I think if I was a better man I would.

So poof they just appear? The DOJ has nothing to do with it?

No they are impaneled by a judge. . People are called to jury duty and may be selected for a grand jury. They are picked by a judge at random. They are not selected for one specific case. As I said, you should maybe educate yourself on the basics. You come across as an ignorant rube.

Yeah, but impeachment is doing jack shit right now.

The problem that can be addressed right now is the corrupt DOJ and FBI.

It's not all of them, but it IS some of them.

Do you write your Congressman?

I don't because mine is kickass, but I've found family letters where my predecessors have before and got good results.

Yeah.. that was a long time ago. Yeah, like back when Americans had actual representation. Before Congress voted themselves the Lords of The US.

The GOP need to cut their funding

No they are impaneled by a judge. . People are called to jury duty and may be selected for a grand jury. They are picked by a judge at random. They are not selected for one specific case. As I said, you should maybe educate yourself on the basics. You come across as an ignorant rube.

It is still the DOJ that calls for the grand jury

It is still the DOJ that calls for the grand jury

No it isn't. The jury is part of the judicial branch, DOJ is the Executive Branch. Jesus fucking Christ, can you learn anything? Pick up a fucking civics book. You look like a complete fucking moron. The DOJ has ZERO to do with picking or empaneling a Federal Grand Jury. Period. Full stop. You could not possibly be more wrong.

Why Comey was the same way. Now comey supports useless Biden

Comey was appointed by Obama and held over by trump. trump fired Comey when Comey refused to drop the investigation into Flynn. Then trump appointed Wray. You're saying trump was too stupid to appoint an FBI director. Both Comey and Wray refuse to buckle under to maga pressure and so the magas smear and try to intimidate them. That's exactly what's happening.

So the Democrats claimed Trump was a liar but they believe rthe lies of Biden

Does Biden believe anyone is stupid enough to believe this. WAIT!!!!! this is mean for Biden voters and they are that stupid

]

People aren’t stupid enough to believe Trump nor a recognized propaganda site as the epoch times, only those drunk on the Kool Aid would believe either

No it isn't. The jury is part of the judicial branch, DOJ is the Executive Branch. Jesus fucking Christ, can you learn anything? Pick up a fucking civics book. You look like a complete fucking moron. The DOJ has ZERO to do with picking or empaneling a Federal Grand Jury. Period. Full stop. You could not possibly be more wrong.

You make no sense. They don't have a grand jury waiting weeks at a time till they are needed the DOJ lets it be known to assemble a grand jury

Comey was appointed by Obama and held over by trump. trump fired Comey when Comey refused to drop the investigation into Flynn. Then trump appointed Wray. You're saying trump was too stupid to appoint an FBI director. Both Comey and Wray refuse to buckle under to maga pressure and so the magas smear and try to intimidate them. That's exactly what's happening.

You mean Trump fired Comey shortly after he took office

People aren’t stupid enough to believe Trump nor a recognized propaganda site as the epoch times, only those drunk on the Kool Aid would believe either

You are stupid enough to believe the Democrats lies and the Democrat run liberal medias lies

Back