Biden Sent FBI to Kill Trump?

You grasp that the white portions are the redacted FBI orders, obtained through FOA lawsuits, right?

There is no defending this;
I guess I am missing something. The way I read it is that FBI agents will carry, as probably all FBI agents do, certain law enforcement items. Beyond that, there is a written plan on what to do if the president's secret service detail questions what's happening and there's a plan on how to engage with other people including Trump. What is the issue?

I guess I am missing something. The way I read it is that FBI agents will carry, as probably all FBI agents do, certain law enforcement items. Beyond that, there is a written plan on what to do if the president's secret service detail questions what's happening and there's a plan on how to engage with other people including Trump. What is the issue?

FBI will be prepared to engage with POTUS and Secret Service Detail?

That is insane, banana republic shit.

Prior to Biden this would be unthinkable.

Except that they intentionally went to mar-a- lago when they knew he wasn't going to be there....which he wasn't. So, if their plan was to assassinate him, you would think they would go there when he was actually there.

Just saying.....

I agree, the FBI agent in charge deliberately timed it to avoid a conflict.

STILL the ORDERS from Biden were to stage a confrontation. Obviously the STASI did not kill Trump - but this sure sounds like the Biden DOiJ attempted to create a situation that Trump would be killed in.

STILL the ORDERS from Biden were to stage a confrontation. Obviously the STASI did not kill Trump - but this sure sounds like the Biden DOiJ attempted to create a situation that Trump would be killed in.
Just give it up

Opens profile photo
Follow
Julie Kelly

@julie_kelly2

J6 conspiracy theorist, insurrection denier. Real Clear https://realclearinvestigations.com/authors/julie_kelly/

:ROFLMAO: Is she the best you can do?

ROFL

Typical little Goebbels - attack the source.

You can't attack the orders from the Biden DOiJ - those are irrefutable.

"Insurrection Denier?" ROFL

Like "faked moon landing denier?"

Listen up, shit fer brains - the ONLY insurrection in the last several decades was CHAZ/CHOP - where democrats with assault rifles invaded Seattle and held it by force of arms for 43 days.

The moronic demagoguery from you Stalinists that a 3 hour protest was an armed overthrow of anything is beyond stupid - another Marxist conspiracy theory spread by the lying fucks of the DNC propaganda corps.

Standard in search warrants, part of the SOP. Silliness.

ROFL

SOP for Jarod - when in doubt - lie.

Show me ANY warrant other than this in history that advises FBI to "Be prepared to engage with FPOTUS and USSS security team?"

Even one?

Yeah - because you're lying - and EVERYONE here knows it.

ROFL

SOP for Jarod - when in doubt - lie.

Show me ANY warrant other than this in history that advises FBI to "Be prepared to engage with FPOTUS and USSS security team?"

Even one?

Yeah - because you're lying - and EVERYONE here knows it.
I was discussing use of force.

The raid was planned for a time when Trump wasn't there to avoid a media circus, which Trump would have benefitted from. Nobody, including news channels, was notified about the raid. It was Trump's lawyer who broke the news.
STILL the ORDERS from Biden were to stage a confrontation.
There was a plan in place in the event that secret service intervened. That plan, as was shown on the Tweeted doc, was to contact a specific person or department (it was redacted). Absolutely nothing said to engage in a gun fight. Where are you getting this stuff?
Obviously the STASI did not kill Trump - but this sure sounds like the Biden DOiJ attempted to create a situation that Trump would be killed in.
And you determined that because FBI agents, as FBI agents always do, were carrying their standard firearms?

Just give it up

Never.

Your party are third world thugs - this kind of shit will NEVER be allowed to happen without challenge.

You Marxists so badly want a banana republic dictatorship. I don't get the appeal. What do you think you will personally gain from a thugocracy where the ruler kills the opposition? I know you want absolute power for your party - but for what purpose?

Never.

Your party are third world thugs - this kind of shit will NEVER be allowed to happen without challenge.

You Marxists so badly want a banana republic dictatorship. I don't get the appeal. What do you think you will personally gain from a thugocracy where the ruler kills the opposition? I know you want absolute power for your party - but for what purpose?
You are delusional.

I was discussing use of force.

The Biden order was "Be prepared to engage with FPOTUS and USSS security team." Never before in history has an Administration ordered federal law enforcement to use deadly force against a former (and future) President AND against federal law enforcement.

This is indefensible.

What makes engaging "banana Republic shit"?

Prior to Biden (Obama's trained monkey) - the idea of arresting a former president was unthinkable. Prior to Pol Pot Joe Biden the idea of a department of injustice ordering agents to use deadly force against other federal agents would have been thought impossible.

This is NOT how a free and civilized country operates. Biden is unfit to be president. Garland and Wray should be fired immediately.

Back