Biden Sent FBI to Kill Trump?

The raid was planned for a time when Trump wasn't there to avoid a media circus, which Trump would have benefitted from. Nobody, including news channels, was notified about the raid. It was Trump's lawyer who broke the news.

There was a plan in place in the event that secret service intervened. That plan, as was shown on the Tweeted doc, was to contact a specific person or department (it was redacted). Absolutely nothing said to engage in a gun fight. Where are you getting this stuff?

And you determined that because FBI agents, as FBI agents always do, were carrying their standard firearms?

Read the quoted documents provided. Spinning this doesn't work. The Biden administration deliberately created a situation that they knew could create a deadly conflict.

Biden is unfit to be president. Garland and Wray should be fired immediately.

Prior to Biden (Obama's trained monkey) - the idea of arresting a former president was unthinkable. Prior to Pol Pot Joe Biden the idea of a department of injustice ordering agents to use deadly force against other federal agents would have been thought impossible.

This is NOT how a free and civilized country operates. Biden is unfit to be president. Garland and Wray should be fired immediately.
You're changing subjects. The complications of arresting a former president are something completely separate from the claim that Biden armed FBI agents and sent them to kill Trump, which was the initial claim.

You're changing subjects. The complications of arresting a former president are something completely separate from the claim that Biden armed FBI agents and sent them to kill Trump, which was the initial claim.
yes they're different things.

the assertion is that biden desired the latter.

if your counter-argument is "they wouldn't do that", don't bother.

Arresting your political rival is a tricky business - which is why civilized countries don't do this. Biden has changed America from a civilized nation into the third world shit hole.

There is no excuse for ordering FBI agents to be prepared to used deadly force against a former president or Secret Service Agents - which is exactly what Biden did in his effort to neutralize his opponent in the 2024 presidential election.

Biden is unfit to be president and should be impeached. Garland and Wray should be fired immediately.

Arresting your political rival is a tricky business - which is why civilized countries don't do this. Biden has changed America from a civilized nation into the third world shit hole.
I agree it is tricky. I don't believe Trump was ever arrested on Federal charges, right. It was state charges?
There is no excuse for ordering FBI agents to be prepared to used deadly force against a former president or Secret Service Agents - which is exactly what Biden did in his effort to neutralize his opponent in the 2024 presidential election.

Biden is unfit to be president and should be impeached. Garland and Wray should be fired immediately.

From Frank Figliuzzi - Former Assistant Director Counterintelligence for the FBI

Response from the FBI:

The FBI in a statement on Tuesday said that their search at former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence followed standard protocol, which "includes a standard policy statement limiting the use of deadly force."

"The FBI followed standard protocol in this search as we do for all search warrants, which includes a standard policy statement limiting the use of deadly force," the FBI said in the Tuesday statement, according to multiple reports.

"No one ordered additional steps to be taken and there was no departure from the norm in this matter," the FBI said.

Last edited:
I agree it is tricky. I don't believe Trump was ever arrested on Federal charges, right. It was state charges?

The raid on Mar-A-Lago was done by the Biden Administration - a federal abuse of power.

From Frank Figliuzzi - Former Assistant Director Counterintelligence for the FBI

Response from the FBI:

The FBI in a statement on Tuesday said that their search at former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence followed standard protocol, which "includes a standard policy statement limiting the use of deadly force."

"The FBI followed standard protocol in this search as we do for all search warrants, which includes a standard policy statement limiting the use of deadly force," the FBI said in the Tuesday statement, according to multiple reports.

"No one ordered additional steps to be taken and there was no departure from the norm in this matter," the FBI said.

I call that a lie by Figliuzzi. Show me ANYTHING prior to this where the agents are advised to use deadly force against a president - current or former - or federal law enforcement.

except that they specifically executed the warrant when Trump wasn't there. Seems to run counter to their "plan", doesn't it?

A decision made by the agent in charge, not by Wray or Garland.

Perhaps as you descend the ranks it becomes less STASI and a bit more like the FBI.

The raid on Mar-A-Lago was done by the Biden Administration - a federal abuse of power.
Right, but you're talking about the Biden administration arresting him. He wasn't arrested at mar-a-lago, because he wasn't there, and I don't believe he was ever arrested by the federal government. His only arrest was related to state charges.
I call that a lie by Figliuzzi. Show me ANYTHING prior to this where the agents are advised to use deadly force against a president - current or former - or federal law enforcement.

Standard policy/wording is just that - standard. Standard equipment, gun,handcuffs,etc, is also standard. All the line says is that DOJ officers can use lethal force if necessary. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Right now, ANY of us are legally allowed to use lethal force if necessary. If Trump lost his mind and went running down 5th Ave, shooting at people, any civilians with a gun could use lethal force.

I guess I am missing something. The way I read it is that FBI agents will carry, as probably all FBI agents do, certain law enforcement items. Beyond that, there is a written plan on what to do if the president's secret service detail questions what's happening and there's a plan on how to engage with other people including Trump. What is the issue?
They actually went above and beyond coordinating with the secret service to make sure Trump wasn't even home. This thread is a complete farce.

So, you can't offer any rational reason for Biden to send agents with orders to use deadly force?

I don't think there is a rational explanation. This is more third world dictator SHIT from Xi's Biden Regime.
He already answered.

The STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE is for agents to go in authorized to use deadly force WHEN NECESSARY.

Of course, you ignore that tiny detail.

Right, but you're talking about the Biden administration arresting him. He wasn't arrested at mar-a-lago, because he wasn't there, and I don't believe he was ever arrested by the federal government. His only arrest was related to state charges.

Standard policy/wording is just that - standard. Standard equipment, gun,handcuffs,etc, is also standard. All the line says is that DOJ officers can use lethal force if necessary. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Right now, ANY of us are legally allowed to use lethal force if necessary. If Trump lost his mind and went running down 5th Ave, shooting at people, any civilians with a gun could use lethal force.

Nope, that is patently dishonest.

The Biden Regime used specific wording - not standard procedure - advising agents to be prepared to used deadly force against Secret Service Agents and the last legitimate president.

NEVER has such wording been user - NEVER.

This is a national disgrace and inexcusable. I don't care that you hate Trump - this is the dissolution of the civil society and disintegration of the rule of law. It is utterly reprehensible. Biden is unfit to be president and should be impeached immediately,

Back