Biden Tariffs China, Endorses Trump Policies!

If I'm not mistaken he's left most of the (Trump) tariffs in place and is now simply doubling down and adding more. He's not reversing anything to my knowledge.
You're mistaken. He isn't actually "adding more". You might as well call them "tariffs in name only". It's no more real than the "sanctions against Russia" are.

I am not a fan of China, but I am not a fan of tariffs either. I am a fan of Joe Biden.

And I believe that Biden will back off his plans to add tariffs onto China goods!

I mean, the tariffs mentioned are to kick in over a period of a couple of years.

By the time they become active, Biden will have probably already back-downed on most of them.

I think Biden is just testing the bathwater to see what kind of reaction China has to counter-offer with!

It's tough when China tries to say that there is no Trade Deficit- WHEN THERE ACTUALLY IS! BUT...............

........If there truly is a trade deficit, the US needs to understand that it is OUR OWN DAMN FAULT- NOT CHINA'S!
what's wrong with tariffs?

what's wrong with keeping Americans employed,

staying self-reliant,

and keeping those dollars in the American economy?

You will get no argument from me for being against Biden's policies or being against his doubling down on these tariffs in an effort to support his electric car visions. My position is whether it is Trump or Biden doing it, the net affect of these tariffs over the past seven to eight years have been negative for the country and this is supported by the data.
Over the last 2 years solar panel prices have fallen in half, as have lithium solar "generators". The EV market is saturated and has peaked.

EV trucks are not viable or economical. And the electric grid is already stretched too far.

Last edited:
That article doesn't reference Biden speaking out against them that I saw.
Biden has spoken out against them before (while Trump was in office).

From his official Twitter account, on 6/11/19: "Trump doesn't get the basics. He thinks his tariffs are being paid by China. Any freshman econ student could tell you that the American people are paying his tariffs."
I wish he removed these tariffs but he hasn't. He's left them in place and now is doubling down (just as Trump has discussed doing if he gets back in office).

It doesn't matter whether its Trump or Biden doing it, it's bad for America on the whole.
No it's not.

i'm still waiting for a smart globalist to tell us why it's smart to send all the jobs away.
They will say ... Because in China, they don't have strong wage laws, human rights laws, or environmental laws. White libs like to export that stuff to make themselves feel good and deceive the American public.. :palm:

I do not know any Brandons, but, if you are referring to Biden, yes, he criticized Trump for inducing tariffs that only cost Americans billions in tax money to pay Farmers that got shafted as a result of them.

And yes, I also criticized Trump for imposing the tariffs by XO.

And by doing so, I feel compelled to be able to criticize Biden for imposing tariffs, if and when they should go into effect and harms anyone.

I criticize all presidents, when they fuck up or say or do something stupid.

You wouldn't have me any other way Sir.! You would want me to be consistent!
Little lizard, IF you criticized ANY president for saying something stupid, you would have hundreds more posts after the past three years of Brandon's presidency.

what's wrong with tariffs?

what's wrong with keeping Americans employed,

staying self-reliant,

and keeping those dollars in the American economy?
Nothing wrong with keeping Americans employed as that is quite necessary for a nation to remain strong.

Nothing wrong with self-reliant and keeping American dollars in the American economy.

But tariffs, are wrong because they only cost everyone more money!

Tariffs are considered trade barriers that just get in the way of economic growth and stability!

Well, when it comes to "Green" Biden has jumped in the deep end of the pool and isn't coming up for air. His policies on that are some of the worst stupidity to come from Dirty City in decades. Green is expensive and doesn't work.
Nailed it.
Now he's trying to squash the competition from China
Well, that's the idea that he's selling to the masses. In actuality, he isn't doing anything to China. They're just going to have the EVs "made in Mexico" at plants there that they own and then they'll avoid the tariffs because those EVs are "made in Mexico", not "made in China".

Thankfully, Trump is fully aware of this and will implement tariffs that actually target what's actually happening. Biden is just playing manipulative games for "good optics", same as he did with the "sanctions against Russia". It's all fake BS... typical for Demonkkkrats.
because US companies are floundering big time on Greentard shit nobody wants or will buy while the Chinese dump their Greentard shit on us using massive--far more massive than our government's--subsidies to prop up the companies making that crap.
Bingo.

Little lizard, IF you criticized ANY president for saying something stupid, you would have hundreds more posts after the past three years of Brandon's presidency.
You are entitled to your own opinion, even if it is totally wrong!

I have criticized Biden for several things. For example- I criticized Biden for trying to run up the stairs to airplanes at his age.

I also criticized Biden for trying to make the tax-payer pay for everyone's Student Loans.

And I criticized Biden for his handling of classified materials.

So yes, I do criticize Biden when he does things I do not agree with.

I am not a fan of China, but I am not a fan of tariffs either. I am a fan of Joe Biden.

And I believe that Biden will back off his plans to add tariffs onto China goods!

I mean, the tariffs mentioned are to kick in over a period of a couple of years.

By the time they become active, Biden will have probably already back-downed on most of them.

I think Biden is just testing the bathwater to see what kind of reaction China has to counter-offer with!

It's tough when China tries to say that there is no Trade Deficit- WHEN THERE ACTUALLY IS! BUT...............

........If there truly is a trade deficit, the US needs to understand that it is OUR OWN DAMN FAULT- NOT CHINA'S!
"Good news" for you. They aren't real tariffs to begin with. The plan for China to skirt around the tariffs was already put into place before Biden's announcement of them.

The Chinese response:

"The US' unscrupulous efforts to suppress China do not prove US' strength, but expose that it has lost confidence and become confused. It does not solve the US' problems, but will cause further damages to the normal operation of the global supply chain. It cannot prevent China's development and revitalization, but will instead inspire the 1.4 billion Chinese people to work harder,"

"Unilateral actions and protectionism go against the development trend of the times and will be crushed by the wheels of history."

Correct

He'd have to first get elected to the office. So far he's only ever been installed as Chief Puppet.

Too bad his "tariffs" aren't actually tariffs. China will just make the EVs in Mexico to get around them.
we will tariff that.

it's easy to do tariffs.

tariffs are kryptonite to globalist turd-bangers.

:truestory:

The Chinese response:

"The US' unscrupulous efforts to suppress China do not prove US' strength, but expose that it has lost confidence and become confused. It does not solve the US' problems, but will cause further damages to the normal operation of the global supply chain. It cannot prevent China's development and revitalization, but will instead inspire the 1.4 billion Chinese people to work harder,"

"Unilateral actions and protectionism go against the development trend of the times and will be crushed by the wheels of history."

shut your bitch ass chinese sellout mouth.

we're ending globalism, one party or another.

suck it, gook.

shut your bitch ass chinese sellout mouth.

we're ending globalism, one party or another.

suck it, gook.
The West is circling the drain, we are still going to have a world order but the Chinese will be in charge, it is a new feudalism.

And no, I am not going to shut up, you are going to have to make me...I am militantly Free Mind/Free Speech.

The bottom line is that America Canada and Europe can no longer compete with the more capable global players.

The West is circling the drain, we are still going to have a world order but the Chinese will be in charge, it is a new feudalism.

And no, I am not going to shut up, you are going to have to make me...I am militantly Free Mind/Free Speech.
wrong again, gook lover, you forgot one thing.

Americans are awesome, and you suck.
crop;

Biden is tariffing you now.

gooks are losing.

Back