Biden throws a Hail Mary

Donald Trump was too chicken-shit to even debate his own Republican challengers!

Trump will never accept a debate with Biden- the worlds most successful and experienced politician.

So you can forget that ever happening!

Donald Trump was too chicken-shit to even debate his own Republican challengers!

Trump will never accept a debate with Biden- the worlds most successful and experienced politician.

Trump had no reason to debate them since none was ever a serious challenger

Biden is has always been a piece of shit now he's just a demented piece of shit.

Trump had no reason to debate them since none was ever a serious challenger

Biden is has always been a piece of shit now he's just a demented piece of shit.
You opinions of Biden means nothing because you are a politically jilted and jaded LOSER- and bad sport- AND ASSHOLE!

Biden won- TRUMP LOST!

Get over it LOSER- because Trump cannot win any more elections with his track record, and will easily loose again to Biden.

So the sooner you get used to this, the better off you will be in being able to handle your political losses!

It never serves anyone to cry and lose control over yourself, and act like a 3 year old that didn't get his way- when he didn't get his way!

Well, Trump can get by with this obviously, as his base is as much out of control, and are just as disgruntled about losing, and just as much bad sports about losing the election, just as much liars, and are just as much assholes as Donald Trump is.

You are the best example of this at the moment YAKETY YACK! Congratulations!

Last edited:
Biden has just challenged Trump to two debates. This is proof positive that the Biden team knows they are behind. I CANNOT WAIT. :magagrin: :trumpdance:
How is it proof that Biden is behind? Most intelligent political observers know that polls this fat in advance are meaningless. Biden likely knows putting a mike in Trump; 's hands is a goldmine for the race. Intelligent people will laugh at Trump's stupidity and brain damage. I see Trump slipping put if the debates after pretending he is happy to debate.

Biden has just challenged Trump to two debates. This is proof positive that the Biden team knows they are behind. I CANNOT
So does that mean when Trump bloviated he wanted debates he was way behind?

We heard the same rap four years ago, “Biden was too old, he was hiding in the cellar, can’t wait for the debates,” and then Biden went out and embarrassed Trump in two debates and won the election

You opinions of Biden means nothing because you are a politically jilted and jaded LOSER- and bad sport- AND ASSHOLE!

Biden won- TRUMP LOST!

Get over it LOSER- because Trump cannot win any more elections with his track record, and will easily loose again to Biden.

So the sooner you get used to this, the better off you will be in being able to handle your political losses!

It never serves anyone to cry and lose control over yourself, and act like a 3 year old that didn't get his way- when he didn't get his way!

Well, Trump can get by with this obviously, as his base is as much out of control, and are just as disgruntled about losing, and just as much bad sports about losing the election, just as much liars, and are just as much assholes as Donald Trump is.

You are the best example of this at the moment YAKETY YACK! Congratulations!
Uh oh somebody is butt hurt^^^^^^

Bidens an idiot and so are you

Can you imagine the stumbling, bumbling Slow Joe on the stage with Trump?

It eill be a slaughter.
Ah, Trump is 77, and when he isn’t putting his foot in his mouth he is bloviating bullshit, with no live audience to perform infront of him he is lost

Uh oh somebody is butt hurt^^^^^^°

Bidens an idiot and so are you
Why would I be butt-hurt? Butt-Hurt about what exactly?

I voted, and my candidate won- and I will vote again, and my candidate will win again!

I am as happy as a dog with two dicks about my politics and candidates.

If anyone is Butt-Hurt, It is you YACKETY YACK!

Why would I be butt-hurt? Butt-Hurt about what exactly?

I voted, and my candidate won- and I will vote again, and my candidate will win again!

I am as happy as a dog with two dicks about my politics and candidates.

If anyone is Butt-Hurt, It is you YACKETY YACK!
Oh yeah terribly butt hurt ^^^^^^^^

Waaaaaa

Look at your posts. You're a ranting dimwit
Nothing wrong with my posts!

I am just here to point out the obvious anyhow.

You are the one that continues to rant about me.

Sir, I am not your problem- TRUMP IS YOUR PROBLEM. You are trying to elect an IDIOT to be YOUR president AGAIN!

He certainly is not my problem. And you are no problem for me either.

Because I can size either one of you two idiots up with just one simple 6 letter word- I D I O T S

Nothing wrong with my posts!

I am just here to point out the obvious anyhow.

You are the one that continues to rant about me.

Sir, I am not your problem- TRUMP IS YOUR PROBLEM. You are trying to elect an IDIOT to be YOUR president AGAIN!

He certainly is not my problem. And you are no problem for me either.

Because I can size either one of you two idiots up with just one simple 6 letter word- I D I O T S
Take it easy baby huey

Whoa!

A bunch of Trumpers trying to sound like prognosticators.

Gonna be another Red tsunami like the one in 2022?

I think Joe Biden will talk like an intelligent, informed adult. I suspect Trump will babble like an uninformed 10 year old.

Whoa! A whiny leftist lying dumbass obfuscating and flailing! Moron. :palm:

I think Joe Biden will kick Trump's ignorant ass...hard enough so that his nose bleeds.

You don't do anything that is defined as "thinking" halfwit. You emote, bloviate dumb bullshit MSNBC feeds you like the gullible lemming you are, and cry when you get your ass kicked with the facts.

You think its a weakness to debate? Turd was demanding debates months ago.

That's not what he is saying scarecrow. It is a sign that Biden is getting so desperate, he is willing to risk making himself look like a dotard in a debate with Trump. Much like he did the last time. Even the Trump hating partisan hack Chris Wallace efforts couldn't save Biden from himself.

You tiresome mental case. Go back to your video games sad sack.

Back