Biden throws a Hail Mary

How is it proof that Biden is behind? Most intelligent political observers know that polls this fat in advance are meaningless. Biden likely knows putting a mike in Trump; 's hands is a goldmine for the race. Intelligent people will laugh at Trump's stupidity and brain damage. I see Trump slipping put if the debates after pretending he is happy to debate.

Delusional dunce. :palm:

So does that mean when Trump bloviated he wanted debates he was way behind?

We heard the same rap four years ago, “Biden was too old, he was hiding in the cellar, can’t wait for the debates,” and then Biden went out and embarrassed Trump in two debates and won the election

The only people who should be embarrassed are leftist dunces like you who think Biden won and voted for him. But alas, you would need a brain to comprehend th3e OBVIOUS.

Whoa!

A bunch of Trumpers trying to sound like prognosticators.

Gonna be another Red tsunami like the one in 2022?

I think Joe Biden will talk like an intelligent, informed adult. I suspect Trump will babble like an uninformed 10 year old.
I'm sure he talks your language. :laugh:

Whoa!

A bunch of Trumpers trying to sound like prognosticators.

Gonna be another Red tsunami like the one in 2022?

I think Joe Biden will talk like an intelligent, informed adult. I suspect Trump will babble like an uninformed 10 year old.
And he will be screeching into a dead microphone when Biden is speaking.

I think Joe Biden will kick Trump's ignorant ass...hard enough so that his nose bleeds.
This time around Biden has plenty of policy wins to champion. Couple that with trump's myriad crimes (as Hillary warned) and it should make for great discussion.

I wonder what cocktail of drugs they will shoot him up with before the debate.
Also, how will they hide the hidden earpiece? I'm sure they'll find a way.

I wonder what cocktail of drugs they will shoot him up with before the debate.
Also, how will they hide the hidden earpiece? I'm sure they'll find a way.
I think Trump generally takes Adderall, but I am not sure what else. You can tell when it wears off in Court, because he cant take a does in with him.

I think Trump generally takes Adderall, but I am not sure what else. You can tell when it wears off in Court, because he cant take a does in with him.
I'm talking about Biden not Trump................... And are you a doctor or pharmacist?

Back