Biden will be replaced

World's ...well JPP's....neediest troll... Where's that little redheaded picture when you need it...? What an honor....proud moment....

Notice how you duck convictions for the democrat Brown Shirts.

Over a trillion dollars in damages. 39 Cops killed. 19 rapes. Less than 200 convictions.

BECAUSE the Floyd riots were done on orders of the democrat party.
Who are the Democratic Brown Shirts? The BLM riots. I included that group---17
Notice how you duck convictions for the democrat Brown Shirts.

Over a trillion dollars in damages. 39 Cops killed. 19 rapes. Less than 200 convictions.

BECAUSE the Floyd riots were done on orders of the democrat party.
I included both groups. I guess the Jan 6 riots were done on orders of the Republican Party. That is about as accurate as your partisan claim. Any rational purpose knows neither party ordered any riots unless they are part of the conspiracy theory crowd.

Who are the Democratic Brown Shirts? The BLM riots. I included that group---17

I included both groups. I guess the Jan 6 riots were done on orders of the Republican Party. That is about as accurate as your partisan claim. Any rational purpose knows neither party ordered any riots unless they are part of the conspiracy theory crowd.

No, you dishonestly tried to substitute "charged" for "convicted."

One would think that all who were arrested would be charged - but clearly not the case with the Brown Shirt - catch and release. I have no idea if your number of those "charged" is accurate - or something you just made up. I do know that less than 200 people were convicted in relation to the Floyd riots, the Kristallnacht.

I do know that Raz Simone who is on video handing out firearms during an armed insurrection - actual treason - was never so much as arrested. Was that because the FBI couldn't identify Raz Simone of Spokane WA? I can send Chris Wray a link to his facebook page..

No, it's because we have no law in America. Simone was acting on orders of the democrat party and thus was not subject to arrest or prosecution.

The party needed to defeat Donald Trump, so they unleashed the Brown Shirts of ANTIFA to wage a terrorist war against the nation. Law enforcement, from the FBI to local police looked the other way or actively helped in the terrorist acts. Soros owned and operated prosecutors refused to enforce laws.

Back