Biden will be replaced

No, you're a hypocrite and a Marxist attempting to impose on others what you don't live by.

You yearn for power over others, yet none will submit to your pathetic demands - so you troll..
He claims to be christian and even preaches the faith in his sig. So why shouldn't we call him out for being a hypocritical fake christian? Freedom of speech! Enjoy!

No, you dishonestly tried to substitute "charged" for "convicted."
It is not "dishonest" when it is true. The 1726 was the number charged, not convicted as I could not find the total number of convicted.

We can assume most will be convicted because 90% of criminal convictions are guilty pleas and 90% of defendants who go to trial are found guilty. This is because those cases are usually pretty strong. Weak cases are dismissed early in the process.

I saw a report which is extremely plausible that the big problem is Jill....she does not want to exit the stage.....she currently has enormous power as Joes Brain and she does not want to give it up.

He claims to be christian and even preaches the faith in his sig. So why shouldn't we call him out for being a hypocritical fake christian? Freedom of speech! Enjoy!

And he has the freedom of speech to call you out for being a cunt.

Personally I'll stick to identifying you as a troll.

No idea what you are saying here. Sorry I don't speak magat.

IT'S TIME
for every Nazis favorite GAME

BUHHHH
MUH
REICHSTAG FIRE

In this game the goal is to lie, obfuscate, and gaslight the terrorist crimes of the Nazi democrat Reich during the 2019-2020 Kristallnacht the democrat Brown Shirts waged against America with their terrorist Insurrection.

First round, are you ready?

During the Kristallnacht, democrat terrorist Brown Shirts murdered 39 police officers. HOW MANY did the peaceful protesters at the Reichstag Fire kill?
1.) Zero
2.) Buh Muh Reichstag Fire!!!!

Round Two:

Can you feel the tension Nazi?
Armed Insurrectionists invaded American territory and held it for 43 days through force of arms which democrat politicians like Kamala Harris funded their treason in what American city?
1.) Seattle

Round Three:

Democrat terrorists raped 19 people at the traitorous insurrection known as CHAZ/CHOP, including a homeless MAN. How many people were raped at the Reichstag Fire?
WAIT - unfair question. Decent Americans don't rape people - only democrats do that, so the answer has to be..

Round Four:

Between arson and looting, democrat Brown Shirt terrorists caused nearly a TRILLION dollars in damage with the Soros orchestrated Kristallnacht. How many fires were set at the Reichstag Fire?
1.) Zero

If you're a Nazi terrorist - the perfect score is #2 on all questions - because you KNOW you're #2

It is not "dishonest" when it is true. The 1726 was the number charged, not convicted as I could not find the total number of convicted.

We can assume most will be convicted because 90% of criminal convictions are guilty pleas and 90% of defendants who go to trial are found guilty. This is because those cases are usually pretty strong. Weak cases are dismissed early in the process.

ROFL

Soros prosecutors dropped the charges - the democrat Brown Shirts were not subject to laws.

{The vast majority of citations and charges against George Floyd protesters were ultimately dropped, dismissed or otherwise not filed, according to a Guardian analysis of law enforcement records and media reports in a dozen jurisdictions around the nation.}

Back