Biden will be replaced

God made your rules you agreed to live by. Why don't you?

Can you show me the "rule" that says he should obey a hypocritical troll on the interwebz?

See, I have read the Bible, and it's nothing like you claim.

The ONLY prohibition in speech is "Thou shalt not take the lord's name in vain."

Absolutely nothing about genitals - well the circumcision - but that isn't calling some one a dick, or a cunt..

Nah, you're just a frustrated Marxists shrieking
1718748826537.png

Can you show me the "rule" that says he should obey a hypocritical troll on the interwebz?

See, I have read the Bible, and it's nothing like you claim.

The ONLY prohibition in speech is "Thou shalt not take the lord's name in vain."

Absolutely nothing about genitals - well the circumcision - but that isn't calling some one a dick, or a cunt..

Nah, you're just a frustrated Marxists shrieking
View attachment 27121
He doesn't have to obey me. But as a christian he is supposed to obey the word of god, which he isn't doing. Therefore people can comment about it.

He doesn't have to obey me. But as a christian he is supposed to obey the word of god, which he isn't doing.

How would you know?

You know nothing of the Bible, and as he points out - you just lie in hopes of imposing your will on him.

Therefore people can comment about it.

Hypocrisy is common - that you are adamant on demonstrating yours is, well, sad..

How would you know?

You know nothing of the Bible, and as he points out - you just lie in hopes of imposing your will on him.

Hypocrisy is common - that you are adamant on demonstrating yours is, well, sad..
LOL my will? How awful of me to expect a christian to actually be christlike. How absurd!
/s

LOL my will? How awful of me to expect a christian to actually be christlike. How absurd!
/s

You hate/disbelieve Christ - why would you expect anything.

Well, because you're a hypocrite tying to impose your will based on a perversion of your misinterpretation of scriptures.

You come off like a clown.

Never tell a Jew he can't have a BLT - it's none of your fucking business.

So yes, expecting someone who is religious to actually practice what they preach is just too much to ask of magats. Got it.

doesn't everyone?.....

of course they did......they used procedures not authorized by the state legislature......it makes it unconstitutional when the source of authority is dictated by the constitution......that literlly makes the constitution in those states unconstitutional
It obviously did not make the election unconstitutional. The court never declared anything unconstitutional and did not throw out the election. Those states' electors went to Biden and were certified by the state and counted by Pence.

ROFL

Soros prosecutors dropped the charges - the democrat Brown Shirts were not subject to laws.

{The vast majority of citations and charges against George Floyd protesters were ultimately dropped, dismissed or otherwise not filed, according to a Guardian analysis of law enforcement records and media reports in a dozen jurisdictions around the nation.}

Back