Biden will be replaced

your link refutes your claim......was that your intent?......
It doesn't refute my claim. It shows little difference between the two riots. It proves nothing to compare the two other than trying to take attention away from those responsible for attacking the Capitol and delaying the electoral college vote. Instead of accepting blame for a failed effort they claim "but the other riot....."

Then, when proven wrong about the facts, they forget the entire issue. Shortly after the attack we were to Nancy Pelosi was in charge of Capitol security and did nothing to prepare/stop the attack. When facts proved she had nothing to do with Capitol security we heard nothing more about it. It was just an attempt to shift blame from MAGA to Democrats.

It doesn't refute my claim. It shows little difference between the two riots. It proves nothing to compare the two other than trying to take attention away from those responsible for attacking the Capitol and delaying the electoral college vote. Instead of accepting blame for a failed effort they claim "but the other riot....."

Then, when proven wrong about the facts, they forget the entire issue. Shortly after the attack we were to Nancy Pelosi was in charge of Capitol security and did nothing to prepare/stop the attack. When facts proved she had nothing to do with Capitol security we heard nothing more about it. It was just an attempt to shift blame from MAGA to Democrats.
your claim was that more people were convicted for actions relating to the Floyd riots than for 1/6....your link said dozens were convicted.....that refutes the claim.....you were wrong, you are wrong and you will always be wrong.......

Oh, so the ubiquitous refrain from the Marxists of;

1718796957476.png

ROFL, Let's see what the commies claim;

{The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted}

120? But you lied about 1,700?

So over 16 months of the worst riots and insurrection since the first civil war, with hundreds murdered - including 39 cops, with democrat Brown Shirts literally hunting cops in Texas - with thousands of businesses burned to the ground, over a trillion dollars in damages, and a REAL insurrection - not the fucking lie you Marxists tell - men with guns taking over.

With all that - we have 120 convictions, only 70 of which were even felonies.

But a 3 hour protest where only one person was murdered - BY a BLM affiliated police officer - where no one was raped - rape is ALWAYS a feature when you of the extreme left get together - where there were ZERO fires, no businesses destroyed and lives ruined, where damages were in the thousands - not the millions - not the billions - certainly not in the trillions as your Brown Shirts inflicted, a three hour protest has over a thousand FELONY convictions.

Sounds REAL equitable Comrade.

And you think the little Goebbels of AP have "commiesplained" it all away so the rubes will say "gee cleetus, I guess there was equal treatment - .000000021% of the violent rioters during the democrat uprising were prosecuted just like 110% of those who attended the J6 protests were. I guess we should just be good proletarians"

to be fair, I don't practice what YOU preach......thank God I've never been THAT stupid.......
You are just that hung up on being a vile individual on the internet. I get that asking you to live what you preach is too much to ask. It's alright but now you are known as a fake christian. No skin off my back! toodles

You are just that hung up on being a vile individual on the internet. I get that asking you to live what you preach is too much to ask. It's alright but now you are known as a fake christian. No skin off my back! toodles
I'm still puzzled who you were on the old board......must have been someone I had on ignore because I don't remember anyone as stupid as you.......

It doesn't refute my claim. It shows little difference between the two riots.

Blatantly doesn't help your case.

It proves nothing to compare the two other than trying to take attention away from those responsible for attacking the Capitol and delaying the electoral college vote. Instead of accepting blame for a failed effort they claim "but the other riot....."

The little Goebbels did their best to spin it - but the opinion piece shows that the Floyd riots were not prosecuted, even with the handful of felonies the outcomes were - according to the party propaganda you posted;

{Most of those defendants received deferred resolution agreements, under which prosecutors promise to drop charges after a certain amount of time if the defendant stays out of trouble and completes things like community service. Some Jan. 6 defendants have complained it’s unfair they aren’t getting the same deals.}

Now this bit of chicanery was vomited out in August of 2021, long before most of the over 1,000 J6 political prisoners were charged or sentenced. Obviously - ZERO J6 defendants were given "deferred resolution agreements" since they are enemies of the party.

This bit of propaganda does more harm to the party line that you bleat than good.

I'm still puzzled who you were on the old board......must have been someone I had on ignore because I don't remember anyone as stupid as you.......
Couldn't actually be new like I said huh? Nah that would just make too much sense. You calling me stupid means nothing to me. You think I care what maga fake christians think? Shove it up your ass Tammy Faye.

Couldn't actually be new like I said huh? Nah that would just make too much sense. You calling me stupid means nothing to me. You think I care what maga fake christians think? Shove it up your ass Tammy Faye.
you keep referring to things that happened before you "joined".......I KNOW you care, you spend way too much time trying to discredit what I say for someone who doesn't care........

after-watching-the-boys-season-4-vought-on-ice-it-kinda-put-v0-cfwgp3dp1g7d1.jpeg

Maybe Biden and his brain have Andrew Cuomo Syndrome: "I am the President, you cant just order me around!"

WANNA BET?

Given your track record, it would be foolish of anyone to "take your word for it." And by "it," I mean anything.

Look, you're a troll. You post what you think will further the agenda of your filthy traitorous party, or will smear the Americans. You clearly don't give a shit whether the trash you post is true or not, as long as it's leftist.

Given your track record, it would be foolish of anyone to "take your word for it." And by "it," I mean anything.

Look, you're a troll. You post what you think will further the agenda of your filthy traitorous party, or will smear the Americans. You clearly don't give a shit whether the trash you post is true or not, as long as it's leftist.
Lame projection, nothing more

Back