Biden will be replaced

Revisionism is trying to pretend that fascism is something it has never been, then gaslighting yourself into it so deeply that you think it is "genius" to keep repeating a nonsense definition that has nothing to do with fascism.

Look. Corporatism isn't all that great either... but accuracy matters, words mean things. They don't just change meaning because you insist they have.
this was always the meaning.

the corporate cocksuck globalists are trying to change the meaning to mean "nationalist", not corporatist, which it basically does mean.

and corporations are multinational these days.

the fascism is most accurately called internationalist fascism.

what do you want to call it when big pharma controls health policy and pays the government to hawk it's wares and make people take it?
Again, Corporatism. It's an example of a portion of a bureaucracy run by a corporatocracy... Fascism is when government controls privately owned companies, not when companies control a small portion of a bureaucracy. Words mean things, and in this environment you need to use them correctly to impress upon the mind... quickie just calling everything Fascism is a leftist type of argument.. It takes no thought to say Fascism and Racism over and over however inaccurate the claim is.

Again, Corporatism. It's an example of a portion of a bureaucracy run by a corporatocracy... Fascism is when government controls privately owned companies, not when companies control a small portion of a bureaucracy. Words mean things, and in this environment you need to use them correctly to impress upon the mind... quickie just calling everything Fascism is a leftist type of argument.. It takes no thought to say Fascism and Racism over and over however inaccurate the claim is.
mussolini said fascism is corporatism.

fascism is the union of corporate government power.

something totally different than the modern redefinition you libertarian corporate cocksnackers have devised.

your stupid definition is stupid.

you just don't like the f word because it makes your preferred mode of governance, govoernment by corporations, sound bad.

embrace the f word.

I wish the internationalist fascists would just own it.

then we could have a real discussion.

"yes I do in fact love supply side or "fascism""

"I'm a libertrarian and Im an internationalist fascist."

Look @ U.
22bb3057b870e23bb549be37ba5fc42c--smart-men-top-hats.jpg

mussolini said fascism is corporatism.

fascism is the union of corporate government power.

something totally different than the modern redefinition you libertarian corporate cocksnackers have devised.

your stupid definition is stupid.

you just don't like the f word because it makes your preferred mode of governance, govoernment by corporations, sound bad.

embrace the f word.
Mussolini used a ghost writer, the ghost writer was who I quoted, the man who actually wrote what Mussolini said.

Your definition is stupid, because it isn't what it is. The government controlling corporations is not corporatism, corporations controlling government is.

Back