Bill Clinton served as president in the 20th century, and he's still younger than Trump

Thats why he spoke at the DNC in support of Kamala?
If he were still active he would have been run off the stage by now and his attitude would be different.

He was the best Dem president in my lifetime and would be way too moderate today.

If he were still active he would have been run off the stage by now and his attitude would be different.

He was the best Dem president in my lifetime and would be way too moderate today.
Yet, he supports Kamala.

Okay, okay...it hurts a lot knowing your Fuhrer is going to get his ass kicked mightily by a woman.

But don't post in desperation. I makes you look like an idiot.

Or I am supposing that is the reason you are looking like an idiot.

He chose to withdraw, he said so... you have some evidence otherwise?
Are you just a schill or are you really this retarded?

I guess he got a visit from the Almighty huh? Honest to goodness Jarod I want to take you seriously but you make it impossible

Daffy Donald has brought the Dem factions together to try and save the nation from a guy who respects no laws or limitations. He does what he wants and defies you to stop him. He plans on a different America which he will have complete control over.

C'mon, c'mon. You can do better than a Pee Wee Herman bit.

Please...continue to show the MAGA movement to be horseshit.
Are you just a schill or are you really this retarded?

I guess he got a visit from the Almighty huh? Honest to goodness Jarod I want to take you seriously but you make it impossible
None of these leftist fools are serious people. It's just not possible to have a two digit IQ plus other mental illness' and be such.

Daffy Donald has brought the Dem factions together to try and save the nation from a guy who respects no laws or limitations. He does what he wants and defies you to stop him. He plans on a different America which he will have complete control over.
The problem is he has already been POTUS for 4 years and none of the things you are espousing that he wants to do was done when he had the chance. It's called a "record".

This is the rub that shows what imbeciles you people are. It's really laughable outside of it's core pathetic nature.

Clinton, Bush II, and the pigfucking orangutan were all born the same years as I, 1946,
Biden and Bernie are even older,
and why anybody that age would want to do more than relax is beyond my comprehension.

None of these leftist fools are serious people. It's just not possible to have a two digit IQ plus other mental illness' and be such.
Most of us on the left ARE serious people. We have to deal with the MAGA morons, so we often try to use small, easy to understand words for people like you.

Back