Bill Clinton served as president in the 20th century, and he's still younger than Trump

You are a fucking joke without a punchline.
Fuck you. Anyone who would even consider voting for Trump is a total asshole.

YOU are the joke...and if that abomination should accidentally win...you will realize your mistake rather more quickly than you suppose.

Keep coming at me, Fool. This is fun.

YOU are the joke...and if that abomination should accidentally win...you will realize your mistake rather more quickly than you suppose.

you're embarrassing your mother.......

The problem is he has already been POTUS for 4 years and none of the things you are espousing that he wants to do was done when he had the chance. It's called a "record".

This is the rub that shows what imbeciles you people are. It's really laughable outside of it's core pathetic nature.
You are just saying that because your hero, Trump, did what he promised most. He built a huge, beautiful wall across the entire southern border...and he got Mexico to pay for it.

He did do that, right.

Because he promised that he would goddam near every time he talked to his morons.

Nah, you're just a tired old impotent fool.

Not worth a productive MAGA like myself's time.

I pity you for having to choose between abstinence and your wife. Must be a lonely and sad existence.

Nah, you're just a tired old impotent fool.

Not worth a productive MAGA like myself's time.

I pity you for having to choose between abstinence and your wife. Must be a lonely and sad existence.
Nice try...but total strike out.

MAGA morons are not called morons for nothing. Actually, it is a sort of nod to you, because most of you would have to improve your intellect in order to rate as morons.

Anyway...go back to jerking your peepee. You will never get laid as often as I have.

Nice try...but total strike out.
Cliche fallacy. Assumption of victory fallacy.
MAGA morons are not called morons for nothing. Actually, it is a sort of nod to you, because most of you would have to improve your intellect in order to rate as morons.

Anyway...go back to jerking your peepee. You will never get laid as often as I have.
MAGA isn't a person. Insult fallacies (Mantra 1a).

No argument presented.

Back