Bill Maher Refuses to Air Kanye (Ye) Interview

Then tell me, who is tearing down statues, renaming sports teams and schools? Who is denying slavery ever existed? Who is offended by a statue, school's or sports team's names? I'm not.

Tearing down statues is illegal. States and municipalities have a right to display statues or not, teams and schools have a right to rename themselves or not.

Are you in favor of repealing the 10th Amendment, RB 60? Do you want a Federal law banning states, cities, teams and schools from changing their names?

Tearing down statues is illegal. States and municipalities have a right to display statues or not, teams and schools have a right to rename themselves or not.

Are you in favor of repealing the 10th Amendment, RB 60? Do you want a Federal law banning states, cities, teams and schools from changing their names?

you didn't answer the question.

who is tearing down statues?

Awesome:

""Some research has shown in Palestinian populations, and others under threat, that they see having children as a way of resistance, in a way," Asi said. "That's kind of seen as a continuation of a bloodline that's been under threat in various ways for 100 years.""

Why aren't any other Arab, or Persian, nations interested in helping the Gazans relocate or build a better future? Why isn't Gaza, with its 25 miles of beach, a tourist Mecca with condos on the beach instead of 300 miles of tunnels?

Yeah charge someone else with taking in refugees that we are greatly responsible for. Other Arab nations give Palestine lots of money. Half the G20 states recognize Palestine as a state. Hamas does get funding from Iran. I suppose you see us as blameless.

Then tell me, who is tearing down statues, renaming sports teams and schools? Who is denying slavery ever existed? Who is offended by a statue, school's or sports team's names? I'm not.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...eople-benefited-slavery-taught-usef-rcna95418

"Florida’s public schools will now teach students that some Black people benefited from slavery because it taught them useful skills, part of new African American history standards approved Wednesday that were blasted by a state teachers' union as a “step backward.”

Removing statues that honor traitors is not the same as rewriting history as the maga cult is doing.

Agreed on the destruction of terrorist organizations like Hamas and al-Qaeda.

Innocents are always killed in wars. It's just another reason to avoid war. Look at Sherman's Scorched Earth campaign in the Southern states. When the crops are burned, everyone starves, not just the combatants. I strongly doubt Saddam had any part in 9/11. Like WMDs, that was GW's ploy to plant the American flag in the heart of MidEast Oil. Not a bad idea except that anyone who thinks the US could successfully occupy/colonize Iraq is a fucking moron.

Funny how all the far Lefties consider what Isael is doing to Gaza to be "genocide" yet never claim the same for those screaming "Death to Israel" and "from the River to the Sea"....all the ones in the US screaming those slogans are Democrats. Another reason why I will never vote for a Democrat. :)

Israel has made mistakes, but after 75 years of constant attacks from murderous, antisemitic Muslims, I understand why it's time to finish this once and for all.

8gfvkd.jpg

Have you noticed that you haven't heard from the "From the river to the sea" crowd lately? I doubt they suddenly think Israel has a right to defend their territory from attacks, there must be a different reason for the silence.

It would be good for you to learn what antisemitism is. Everything you are saying on the matter is comically error-filled virtue-signaling. You are nothing more than a waste of bandwidth.
I didn't think it possible but your trolling is getting even worse. Fuck off, you sorry, low-life trumptard fuck.
I knew it. You're too stupid to learn anything, which is why you don't know anything.

Well, I hope the world is able to pressure Israel to find a better solution than their current one.
If that were a genuine sentiment, you would be leading the charge by demanding accountability for war crimes and other atrocities perpetrated by Israel, ... not making the leftist implication that others should work and sacrifice for what you want.

I still think the surrounding countries like Jordan, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia can offer humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people.
Brilliant! Others should take Israel off the hook by assuming the responsibility for providing relief and for fixing the ongoing terrible situation created by an evil, Nazi Israel state.

It's not like they don't have the funds/resources,
It's not their responsibility. Israel should being fixing the situation by justly financially compensating all family members of those they slaughtered in violation of the Geneva Conventions, and double for every child 14 and under, and by rebuilding Gaza to the way it was before they began destroying it.

... and so far, they've been willing to perpetuate the problem.
Oh, you're a genius! Blame Arab countries for not covering for Israel's Arab genocide. I can see why learning just never happens for you.

They seem to get away with it. Kinda like pulling a fire alarm in the capitol, trying to stop (or postpone) a vote?

Have you noticed that you haven't heard from the "From the river to the sea" crowd lately? I doubt they suddenly think Israel has a right to defend their territory from attacks, there must be a different reason for the silence.

I'm thinking they were catching too much shit for being terrorist-supporting, antisemitic assholes.

They seem to get away with it. Kinda like pulling a fire alarm in the capitol, trying to stop (or postpone) a vote?

I don't know. You're the expert. Did they get away with it or not? No one pulled a fire alarm "in the capitol", Arbie. Are you claiming Congress was evacuated because of a fire alarm?

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4452986-maher-wont-run-kanye-west-interview-antisemite/

"Maher revealed he did a two-hour sit-down interview with Ye amid the controversy for his podcast, “Club Random with Bill Maher.” He did not say when exactly the interview was filmed.

“I thought it was going to be a learning moment,” Maher said. “I mean, we were here for two hours. By the way, we had an amazing, fun time.”

“He’s a very charming antisemite,” he quipped."

I'm not with Bill on this one. I think we should let nazis speak and hang themselves with their own words.

I'm surprised #TRE45ON doesn't have Ye campaigning with him in his effort to woo Black voters. After all, they love him for his 91 indictments and his mug shot. :rofl2:

Yeah charge someone else with taking in refugees that we are greatly responsible for. Other Arab nations give Palestine lots of money. Half the G20 states recognize Palestine as a state. Hamas does get funding from Iran. I suppose you see us as blameless.

I disagree that the US should be Team America: World Police as you clearly do. I do, however, believe that the United States, as the world's most powerful nation, should work with other nations to establish a lasting peace. Why do you think Iran, Russian and North Korea are better than the United States, Nordberg?

I disagree that the US should be Team America: World Police as you clearly do. I do, however, believe that the United States, as the world's most powerful nation, should work with other nations to establish a lasting peace. Why do you think Iran, Russian and North Korea are better than the United States, Nordberg?

Who the fuck said Iran, N.Korea, and Russia are better than the US? However, we are trending in their direction with Trump and his followers.

Who the fuck said Iran, N.Korea, and Russia are better than the US?

However, we are trending in their direction with Trump and his followers.
That's the usual inference when someone only attacks the USA and blames all international ills on Americans.

Isolationism is wrong too. Do we stop the Houthis or not? I think we should, but we should be working with other nations to resolve the problem with a minimum loss of life (mostly ours) and cost...of course. LOL

For the unaware: the Cannon Building the Capitol.

"Capitol Police confirmed to The Post that a fire alarm was pulled at the Cannon Building just after noon and that the building was evacuated before it was determined that there was no threat."

FWIW, Bowman appears to be an idiot but that doesn't justify lying about him: https://www.politico.com/newsletters/new-york-playbook/2024/02/20/bowmans-blunders-00142141

Why don't you go pull a (false) fire alarm at a capitol building with the intent of delaying a senatorial vote and see if you get away with it like he did.

Why don't you go pull a (false) fire alarm at a capitol building with the intent of delaying a senatorial vote and see if you get away with it like he did.
Why do you think he was trying to delay a vote from across the street? Why didn't he do it in Congress itself?

You're thinking that because he wasn't lynched on the Capitol steps that he got "away with it"?

Why do you think he was trying to delay a vote from across the street? Why didn't he do it in Congress itself?

You're thinking that because he wasn't lynched on the Capitol steps that he got "away with it"?

Too many congressmen & women around.

No, no.That is not what I'm thinking. What I'm thinking is, why wasn't he charged like you or me?

Back