Bill would give president emergency control of Internet

where is all the lefties gnashing of teeth, howling about fascism, they are talking our rights away..?
And to think, it all started with the Patriot Act...

"First they came for...and I didn't speak up...Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me."

Its about time Obama stepped in and regulated this site while Damo is asleep at the computer.

Anyway, USC is still fucking retarded. Some things never change.

And to think, it all started with the Patriot Act...

"First they came for...and I didn't speak up...Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me."

they can have my guns, but they will have to pry my Teen Russian Lolitas from my cold dead hands......

I am retarded huh? My handle is not T&A :)

My appreciation for the female body has more to do with hormones (and a taste for art) than brain matter. That aside, you are painfully retarded. Your posts actually nearly brought me to tears of sorrow...

And this coming, mind you, from stupid 'ole me...

My appreciation for the female body has more to do with hormones (and a taste for art) than brain matter. That aside, you are painfully retarded. Your posts actually nearly brought me to tears of sorrow...

If my posts almost brought you to tears of sorrow then you are without a doubt retarded.

nerd :cool:

Back