Billy Batts is in the house.

Nope- not true. Been voting since 78, actively interested in politics, and history well before that. Why would I say I am something I am not?
oh I do that from time to time. Playing devils advocate to advance a conversation or occasionally trolling the unwary can often produce excellent comedy.

Typical bagger stuff, not surprising. He probably seen it on Facebook, that stuff is all over the place like a rash.

After doubling down and insisting it wasn't a fake, the thread his post was in got lost when the forum crashed without a backup.

About 18 month's worth of posts were lost.

As soon as Bagger boy realized the evidence was gone, he started denying he'd posted it in the first place. :rofl2:

After doubling down and insisting it wasn't a fake, the thread his post was in got lost when the forum crashed without a backup.

About 18 month's worth of posts were lost.

As soon as Bagger boy realized the evidence was gone, he started denying he'd posted it in the first place. :rofl2:
:rofl2::yay::rofl2:

Typical bagger stuff, not surprising. He probably seen it on Facebook, that stuff is all over the place like a rash.

I've had troll on ignore or a very long time so don't see his posts unless someone quotes them. I'm amused that he's still touting that lie. Watch the shit explode from Zippy now that I've said that...

I've had troll on ignore or a very long time so don't see his posts unless someone quotes them. I'm amused that he's still touting that lie. Watch the shit explode from Zippy now that I've said that...

We all remember what you posted and we all remember what you said.
Your ineffectual denial will not erase our memories.

Back